Random good picture Not show
1) The forest was ravaged by fire.
2) Bands of soldiers ravaged the countryside.
3) The area has been ravaged by drought/floods/war.
4) The same can not withstand the ravages of time, emotion, to the time it will cool.
5) The ravages of time had spoilt her looks.
6) Her looks had not survived the ravages of time.
7) His health was gradually ravaged by drink and drugs.
8) The whole area was ravaged by forest fires.
9) The countryside has been ravaged by pollution.
10) My native village was ravaged seriously in the war.
11) For two decades the country has been ravaged by civil war and foreign intervention.
12) The ravages of the fire showed in the splintered woodwork and blistered paint of the houses.
13) The invaders ravaged the countryside.
14) For nearly a month,[http://sentencedict.com/ravage.html] doctors debated amputating his ravaged legs.
15) Inside appeared a dark labyrinth of ravaged shelves behind plate glass still festooned with the posters advertising special Christmas bargains.
16) Not content with ravaging postmen, our canine friends, it seems, now rate runners' legs high on the menu.
17) Ravage, because there was so much of it, became a familiar sight, almost comfortable.
18) Any nose may ravage with impunity a Rose.
19) I will gain strange powers in this ravage.
20) Ravage AOE decreased for level 1 and 2.
21) Improved Ravage? Removed and replaced by the new talent Fury of the Wild.
22) Again and again they returned to plunder and ravage, to seize everything of value.
23) The HIV virus, which causes AIDS, continues to ravage Africa and parts of Asia.
24) The rape of the countryside had a profound ravage on them.
25) It would be wrong to assume that rich countries will always be able to insulate themselves with drugs against the ravages of new diseases.
26) At the same time he set his troops to ravage the surrounding fields and vineyards.
27) There's a highly successful advertising executive, once handsome and athletic, now eaten away and ravaged.
28) New sensible Bahama beige is ideal for concealing the ravages of muddy boots.
29) He was yet to reach his thirtieth birthday, Magee thought, but ravaged beyond his years.
30) This slow - moving mammal cannot move quickly enough to escape the deadly fires perennially ravage the land.
More similar words: savage, aggravate, vague, vagrant, brave, craving, gravity, unravel, naval, depraved, travesty, traveler, avatar, travelled, depravity, avarice, excavate, a variety, available, a variety of, avant-garde, be available, avariciously, availability, age, cage, page, wage, rage, outage.