Random good picture Not show
(1) He is a political pragmatist, not an idealist.
(2) He's too much of an idealist for this government.
(3) Metaphysics is part and parcel of the idealist world outlook.
(4) He is not such an idealist that he cannot see the problems.
(5) Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist. George Carlin
(6) Gatting, the street fighter; and Gower,[sentencedict.com] the idealist.
(7) The pragmatist knows it better than the idealist. 97 excess A sledge-hammer to crack a nut.
(8) But at heart he remained an idealist about social issues.
(9) Euripides' satire on the paranoia of the idealist has always been the cult play of the Attic repertoire.
(10) Idealist philosophers saw the human body as the most perfect expression of the vertebrate form.
(11) For a philosophical Idealist, this is a perfectly respectable approach, whatever one thinks of it.
(12) Julie McCann is the idealist who believes that there will be everlasting lightbulbs and cars that run on water after the revolution.
(13) Bazarov is an idealist and a brave man, and his aims are rational.
(14) German idealist philosopher ( 1724 - 1804 ).
(15) An idealist, you are always trying to help.
(16) Mr. Johnson is a high - souled idealist.
(17) I was a brassbound Idealist in those days. Sentencedict.com
(18) Benedetto Croce is an idealist philosopher.
(19) This conclusion totally negates German classical idealist philosophy.
(20) I would probably categorize him as a romantic idealist -- a dreamer.
(21) Mr Crossland's lawyer told the court that it was a tragic case of a young idealist who was also naive.
(22) This man was not like Rahmi or Pepe; he was neither a hotheaded idealist nor a swinish mafioso.
(23) Cavalier, arrogant, mendacious, and whatever else he was, Mike Straus was also an idealist.
(24) The philosophy of Wittgenstein did not destroy the faith - it destroyed certain methods of nineteenth-century Idealist argument.
(25) The disagreement between the establishment, West-leaning Alsops and the liberal idealist Lerner proved instructive.
(26) Though he deceived the beholder into taking his artifice for reality, Zeuxis practised an idealist art.
(27) This is a heated debate which involves materialist as opposed to idealist views.
(28) It is entirely proper to classify Kant as a transcendental idealist.
(29) The conservative critique of Mr Obama is that he is Jimmy Carter redux: a woolly idealist who thinks he can sweet-talk bad guys into behaving.
(30) Indeed, whereas a young curmudgeon has no heart, an old idealist has no head.
More similar words: realistic, ideal, deal in, realism, realise, double-dealing, royalist, journalist, minimalist, naturalist, federalist, specialist, nationalist, ritualistic, materialistic, existentialism, deal, dealt, ordeal, dealer, deal out, idea, deal with, a big deal, a good deal, a great deal, a good deal of, realize, list, revealing.