Random good picture Not show
1. Great boast, small roast.
3. I personally would rather roast a chicken whole.
4. Are you going to roast the chicken?
5. Put the meat into the oven to roast.
6. He was replete with roast duck.
7. A tantalising aroma of roast beef fills the air.
8. Just dig into the roast turkey. Wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
9. People in England often have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for lunch on Sundays.
10. We're going to lie in the sun and roast for two weeks.
11. Just roast the chicken in the oven and baste it in oil and lemon.
12. He carved up the roast beef and gave each of us a portion.
13. It was always roast lamb and canned peas for Sunday lunch.
14. Truss the chicken before you roast it.
15. The main course was roast duck.
16. His mouth watered at the sight of roast.
17. We stabbed at the roast turkey with our forks.
18. The roast lamb was dry and overdone.
19. The roast Peking duck exuded a delicious aroma.
20. Let's have a nice roast for Sunday dinner.
21. There's a piece of roast beef.
22. The roast beef spread its delicious smell.
23. Roast the lamb on a spit.
24. We usually have a pot roast for Sunday lunch.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The smell of roast beef permeated the air.
26. Entire roast chickens were sixty cents apiece.
27. We're having roast/fried chicken for dinner.
28. They had roast lamb for lunch.
29. The menu features roast meats and poultry.
30. She put a leg of mutton into the oven to roast it for supper.