Synonym: crater, hole, pit. Similar words: suavity, gravity, depravity, affidavit, levity, brevity, activity, vitality. Meaning: ['kævətɪ] n. 1. a sizeable hole (usually in the ground) 2. space that is surrounded by something 3. soft decayed area in a tooth; progressive decay can lead to the death of a tooth 4. (anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body.
Random good picture Not show
1. Harry aced out with only one cavity.
2. Put herbs inside the body cavity of the fish.
3. Through this incision, the abdominal cavity is distended with carbon dioxide gas.
4. There's a cavity in the boy's tooth.
5. This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity.
6. The gold was hidden in a secret cavity.
7. You should get that cavity filled.
8. To sweeten your oral cavity, you can have a piece of chewing gum.
9. If you have cavity walls, insulate them.
10. Push the smaller cloves of garlic into this cavity.
11. Behind the plate is a chiselled cavity.
12. Remove fruit from cavity and use as a garnish.
13. Tuck wings behind back and tuck legs into cavity.
14. Deep inside the cavity was a small, dark chamois bag with a draw-string neck.
15. There was a cavity beneath with a string of pearls in it.
16. Place the giblets, lemon and thyme in the cavity and truss.
17. Mr O'Sullivan filled an enormous cavity completely painlessly, while a video screen showed a blow-up of the tooth being worked on.
18. The stomach was then returned to the abdominal cavity and the wound covered with a moistened cotton wool pad.
19. It was a cavity made by the tumbling together of several large boulders, and roofed by the encroaching undergrowth.
20. The reaction of dental material placed in the cavity gives a measure of its toxicity to living tissues.
21. Her cavity bed was built into the wall, like some ancient Roman grave.
22. Items such as double glazing and cavity wall insulation are standard for middle income homes.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. As well as these weather-resisting advantages, the cavity wall has greater sound and thermal insulating properties and a greater resistance to overturning.
24. The wave accelerates into the nearly circular cavity from all sides, converging on the center of the crater.
25. She kissed and mouthed his belly, the firm cavity of the navel.
26. A radio doesn't use a resonant cavity because its speaker must reproduce sounds over a wide range of frequencies.
27. Early in the morning, the flavor of the sun ran into the nasal cavity,graceful posture in atrium.
28. The 12in knife blade which was plunged into his buttock entered his abdominal cavity.
29. A litre of blood was found in his abdominal cavity.
30. The water for this system circulates quite separately from that in the body cavity.
More similar words: suavity, gravity, depravity, affidavit, levity, brevity, activity, vitality, proclivity, creativity, objectivity, sensitivity, productivity, collectivity, inevitability, make a virtue of necessity, cave, cave in, scavenge, excavate, cavernous, excavation, caveat emptor, avian, ravine, lavish, ravish, raving, saving, craving.