Random good picture Not show
4. He can't take it with a grain of salt.
5. The little bird is eating a grain of rice.
6. They heaped the barn with grain.
7. The company is an international trader in grain.
8. Not a grain of rice should be wasted.
9. Whiskey is distilled from a fermented mash of grain.
10. A windmill is used to crush grain into.
11. This machine crushes wheat grain to make flour.
12. This wood has a beautiful natural grain.
13. A windmill is used to crush grain into flour.
14. There's more than a grain of truth in that.
15. The farmer took his grain to the mill.
16. You mustn't waste a grain of rice.
17. The peasants poured the grain into the elevator.
18. Last year's grain harvest was the biggest ever.
19. The hens were pecking the grain.
20. The villagers used to pound the grain into flour by hand.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Old women were rationed to 14 kilograms of grain a month.
22. A buffer stock of grain was held in case of emergency shortages.
23. There were about 300 million tons of grain in the fields at the start of the harvest.
24. In spite of the unfavorable weather[sentencedict.com],the grain output of the farm kept up and even increased a little than last year.
25. Grain output reached a new high in the three years.
26. To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower.
27. There wasn't a grain of truth in anything she said.
29. They are dependent upon importation from foreign countries for cotton and grain.
30. America might be able to unload more of its grain abroad.