Random good picture Not show
1. Grandad retreated to his lair in the basement.
2. The dogs tracked the wolf to its lair.
3. I retired to my lair, and wrote some letters.
4. The village was once a pirates' lair.
5. The kidnappers' lair was an old farm in the hills.
6. Some one had violated the privacy of his lair.
7. So why this mysterious meeting close to Hauser's lair?
8. We are in the Limnititzkers' lair.
9. In contemplating the lair of Ed and Klara Durbeck(Sentencedict.com ), the temptation is to gape at the sheer volume of the contents.
10. It was like wandering in the lair of giant ants - or something.
11. A fox liked its lair - and this place was little better.
12. She hauled me down to her lair to find out.
13. The lair of a burrowing animal.
14. The police tracked the thieves to their lair.
15. We stalked the wounded tiger to its lair.
16. Pierre was not aware of the bear lair.
17. One morning when a vixen was taking her babies out of the lair, she saw a lioness and her cub.
18. He drew long, soft, angry breaths, waiting mute and dangerous inside his helplessness like a beast in its lair.
19. The sword was later recovered from a long forgotten underground lair by a combined expedition of Dwarfs and Men.
20. She even considered a discreet retreat to her own lair, but recognised that she lacked such disinterested nobility.
21. The wasp strays in, eats a little honey, warms itself, tries to sting and travels out to some winter lair.
22. For a fleeting instant she felt as though she had woken to find herself in the lair of a dangerous wild animal.
23. A false statement is a lie. Someone who is good at twisting the truth is a lair. Dr T.P.Chia
24. He actually got up and staggered back to his jungle lair somewhere in darkest Soho when nobody was looking.
25. If the adventurers pursue the Harpies back to their lair, they will fight to the death to defend it.
26. What are you thinking of, entertaining guests here in your revolting lair?
27. And the bird's loose tongue could lead police straight to their lair.
28. Its leaders knew there was a serious risk of trouble if it took a mass march into Gqozo's lair.
29. Despite competition from shops offering antiques and locally crafted furniture, Fox's Lair came in for the bulk of the publicity.
30. For Coventry, the issues had become clouded even before setting foot in the Tigers lair.