Synonym: bundle, mail boat, mailboat, package, packet boat, parcel. Similar words: packed, jacket, bracket, backpack, rocket, bucket, rickets, pack. Meaning: ['pækɪt] n. 1. a collection of things wrapped or boxed together 2. (computer science) a message or message fragment 3. a small package or bundle 4. a boat for carrying mail.
Random good picture Not show
1. I wrenched the packet from his grasp.
2. There's a cigarette packet thrown into the gutter.
3. How many seeds are there in a packet?Sentencedict
4. I opened the packet just to satisfy my curiosity.
5. This tea is good value at 39p a packet.
6. That house cost me a packet.
7. The symbol on the packet is a guarantee that the food has been produced organically.
8. According to the packet, these vitamin pills will restore lost vitality.
9. A packet of white powder was found and police scientists are analysing it.
10. They'll catch a packet if they try to go round the points.
11. It makes sense to buy a large packet because it works out cheaper in the end.
12. The contents of the packet may settle down in travelling.
13. Paul tore open the packet as soon as it arrived.
14. The contents of the packet may shake down in traveling.
15. I've never caught a packet.
16. Follow the instructions on the packet.
17. She took a cigarette from the packet.
18. Put the packet up on the top shelf.
19. That car must have cost a packet.
20. I bet that car cost him a packet.
21. This packet of soup serves two.
22. That house must have cost a packet!
23. He is the captain of the packet.
24. That car cost me a packet.
25. Every cigarette packet carries a health warning.
26. A packet of photographs arrived with the mail.
27. The Inspector opened the packet of cigarettes.
28. They're undercutting us by 20p a packet.
29. They work long hours in order to take home a fat wage packet.
30. The radio only weighs a few ounces and is smaller than a cigarette packet.