Random good picture Not show
2. The weasel is a very pretty little creature.
3. Don't use an excuse to weasel out this job.
4. He's now trying to weasel out of our agreement.
5. Fox, badger, weasel and stoat are regularly seen here.
6. He's trying to figure out a way to weasel out of the deal.
7. He's now in court trying to weasel out of $25 million in debts.
8. Methinks it is like a weasel.
9. He savoured the weasel on his palate for seconds, and then breathed her into his lungs.
10. Fife is now in court trying to weasel out of $25 million in debts.
11. I can't remember ever bolting a weasel from a rabbit warren.
12. As he passed, Weasel gave the newspaper a kick with the toe of his Doc Martens.
13. Weasel turned and grinned expectantly at his companion, who grunted and handed over a coin from his pouch.
14. Weasel, whipped in a taut ball of his longing licked Hilde's obstinate body with yellow gazes.
15. Their boss escaped to weasel out of his responsibility.
16. Chandler's weasel face screwed into an obsequious smile.
17. Herbie had bared his weasel teeth.
18. They set a trap for the weasel.
19. He tried to weasel out of his responsibilities.
20. All around the mulberry bush, monkey chased the weasel.
21. The police report was filled with weasel words.
22. Chandler's weasel face framed innocent eyes.
23. They tried to weasel out of the predicament.
24. The government's promises on nurses' pay turned out to be weasel words .
25. What I did was wrong and I should be punished. I'm not going to try and weasel out.
26. Although they had signed the contract they tried to weasel out of the deal later.
27. Natural predators, sparrowhawk and kestrel, swoop in on regular raids and the garden is visited by fox and weasel.
28. And so in their turn came the fox and the stoat and the weasel.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. I see fresh red squirrel and hare tracks, but curiously none at all of weasel.
30. I saw several tracks of rabbit, grouse, and one weasel.