Random good picture Not show
1) A wealthy businessman has stood bail for him.
2) She was remanded on bail .
3) Our boat will sink unless we bail .
4) The judge granted / refused bail.
5) Can anyone put up bail for you?
6) She was released on ￡2 000 bail.
7) Bail was set at $1 million.
8) He was released/remanded on bail .
9) She has been granted conditional bail.
10) The magistrate granted / refused him bail.
11) Shall I bail her out?
12) She was granted bail with a surety of $500.
13) The crew just had time to bail out.
14) She jumped / skipped bail .
15) Carpenter is free on bail while he appeals his conviction.
16) Her parents have agreed to put up bail for her.
17) They will discuss how to bail the economy out of its slump.
18) His application to the court for bail has been refused.
19) He is not likely to be granted bail .
20) He was released on bail pending committal proceedings.
21) The accused was released on bail pending trial.
22) Bail is granted at the discretion of the court.
23) The police were successful in opposing bail.
24) They'll be out on bail in no time.
25) She has been released on bail pending further enquiries.
26) His application for bail was granted.
27) She posted bail for the suspect.
28) The plane's engine failed and the pilot was forced to bail out.
29) He committed another offence while he was out on bail .
30) She keeps running up huge debts and asking friends to bail her out.