Random good picture Not show
1. Four-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser rests on his sled.
2. The four - time Iditarod Champ died after a long battle with leukemia.
3. Former Iditarod champion Jeff King charges down the trail just after the official start.
4. Alaska's famed Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race officially kicked off last Sunday.
5. First-time Iditarod competitor Wattie McDonald, from Stonehaven, Scotland, said he hoped to reach Nome in 12 days, "with a healthy team of dogs and, obviously, with me in one piece."
6. The Iditarod winner will collect a prize of $50, 000 and a new pickup truck.
7. First, during the Iditarod I was struck by the fondness that Alaskans showed for their governor.
8. Lance Mackey, winner of the Iditarod for the last three years, reaches out to fans while charging down the trail just after the official start in Willow, Alaska March 7.
9. Interestingly, from 1988 through 1991, even a team of Standard Poodles competed in the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race!
10. Other team members have suggested building a robot to run the Iditarod in Alaska or to serve as an ambulance in Antarctica.
11. Jeff King leaves the Unalakleet, Alaska checkpoint in second place March 14 in the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
12. Not only have Susan Butcher and her sled dogs won the Iditarod Sled Dog Race on four occasions, but they've also beaten death.
13. Another rookie musher drawing attention was Newton Marshall, the first Iditarod competitor from Jamaica.
14. Nowadays, it conjures up images of muscular guys mushing sled dogs to victory in Alaska's Iditarod race, or tethered to bungee cords and jumping off bridges into canyons.
15. Sled dogs Victor (left) and Mac, are already on the scent for the 27th annual Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race, which started Sunday.
16. Nowadays, it conjures up images of muscular guys, mushing sled dogs to victory in Alaska's Iditarod race, ortattertethered to bungeecallscords and jumping off bridgesintheinto canyons.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Nowadays, it conjures up images of muscular guys mushing sled dogs to iditarod race or tethered to bungee cords and jumping off bridges into canyons.
18. Nowadays, itcomjuresconjures up images of muscular guys, mushing sled dogs to victory in Alaska's Iditarod race, or tethered to bungee cords and jumping off bridgesintheinto canyons.
More similar words: hereditary, parody, avidity, validity, solidity, morbidity, placidity, get around, star of david, guitar, meditate, unitary, sanitary, military, solitary, creditable, militarism, prestidigitation, premeditated, egalitarian, utilitarian, totalitarian, authoritarian, unitary system, egalitarianism, totalitarianism, demilitarized zone, rod, idiot, erode.