Random good picture Not show
1) The book is anodd combination of audacity andintense conservatism.
2) Sky - diving takes both audacity and skill.
3) He whistled at the sheer audacity of the plan.
4) The sheer audacity of the plan amazed everyone.
5) I was shocked at the audacity and brazenness of the gangsters.
6) I can't believe he had the audacity to ask me for more money!
7) He had the audacity to ask for an increase in salary.
8) The sheer audacity of the man took my breath away.
9) He had the audacity to tell me I was too fat.
10) I admire your audacity.
11) They were strong only in audacity.
12) Where was the reprimand for her audacity?
13) The audacity of it takes my breath away,(http://sentencedict.com/audacity.html) the nerve of the man.
14) Crowe then had the vulgar audacity to offer me a pitiful ten quid if I revealed the manager's name.
15) There was a marvellous audacity about a ruler who had decided to enter the lists and joust against the elements.
16) Mr Pastrana's audacity was roundly applauded, but there was less enthusiasm for what he managed to achieve.
17) But the audacity practiced by Democrats and Republicans in raising and spending campaign money in this campaign was unprecedented.
18) They even had the audacity to complain that the course wasn't tough enough.
19) He even had the audacity to claim that his building would be better than Inigo Jones' much admired Banqueting House.
20) Mandy had the utter audacity to roll her eyes coyly at Matthew.
21) The audacity that makes her so powerful on the court makes her difficult off it.
22) The first quality that is needed is audacity.
23) The president of the Republic oscillated between a certain audacity and a prudent realism.
24) Chamden performed like men possessed and even had the audacity to mount wave after wave of attacks.
25) At the time it looked like a masterstroke, a piece of breath-taking audacity.
26) They turned out to be a good power-rock band doomed by personality clashes and their own audacity.
27) While I will put on Les Troyens, which is perhaps the greatest piece of audacity in the history of opera.
28) Adenauer's spirit is abroad once more as Germany, united now and infinitely more self-assured, prepares for a national poll in September with a startling lack of audacity.
29) A much - trailed financial overhaul is a curious mix of audacity and timidity.
30) Virtue means for him a kind of manly self-assertion, audacity, ruthlessness, a reliance on one's own arms and calculated use of cruelty to achieve one's ends.
More similar words: audacious, veracity, capacity, pertinacity, carrying capacity, laudatory, mendacious, tacit, tacitly, taciturn, city, incapacitation, paucity, atrocity, velocity, facility, lubricity, duplicity, publicity, complicity, placidity, city slicker, reciprocity, electricity, judaism, didactic, dachshund, bermuda grass, stand a chance, laud.