Similar words: hundred, thunder, didactic, audacious, mendacious, shut, wash up, shut out. Meaning: ['dækshʊnd] n. small long-bodied short-legged German breed of dog having a short sleek coat and long drooping ears; suited for following game into burrows.
Random good picture Not show
1. This dachshund was finished, no matter what.
2. The dachshund had his feet splayed out on the sidewalk.
3. The dachshund skidded forward a few inches on the sidewalk.
4. Lorton opened the door, and the dachshund rushed in, yapping furiously.
5. In fact, the name Dachshund is German for "badger dog, " indicating why these dogs were originally bred - to hunt badgers.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
6. The person who can perfectly manage a stubborn Dachshund or a saphead Chow-Chow is as admirable as the person who can perfectly manage a Central Asian or a Caucasian.
7. Anyone who meets a Dachshund has no doubt about who's dog it is.
8. Dachshund has no doubt about who' s dog it is.
9. Longhair Dachshund: There are two theories regarding how the standard longhair dachshund came about.
10. How can I determine a dachshund has the sable pattern?
11. Accidentally [sentencedict.com], my Dachshund Basset Hound gave birth to a mongrel.
12. A wire-haired dachshund that held the record as the world's oldest dog and celebrated its last birthday with a party at a dog hotel and spa has died at age 21 — or 147 in dog years.
13. The playful dachshund was only 6 weeks old when Denice Shaughnessy, then serving with the U.S. Army, adopted her from a shelter in Newport News, Va.
14. Accidentally, my Dachshund and Basset Hound gave birth to a mongrel.
15. The poodle edged out the Labrador retriever and dachshund, the American Kennel Club said.
16. Dachshund (longhaired) - usually occurs between 8 and 12 weeks of age, and causes urinary incontinence, loss of pain sensation all over the body, and penis mutilation.
17. I am alone in my excessively white house with a wire-haired dachshund for company.
18. She was asleep in her small Fiat car outside her detached bungalow, her dachshund at her side.
19. The Yorkshire Terrier came in second place with nearly 42,000 registrations, followed by the German Shepherd, the Golden Retriever, the Beagle, the Boxer and the Dachshund.
20. The 1972 Games were also the first to a named mascot: Waldi the dachshund.
21. By selectively breeding these animals, breeders eventually produced a dog which consistently produced longhair offspring, and the longhair dachshund was born.
22. Waldi - Munich 1972 Waldi , the first official mascot appear for the 1972 Munich Games, was a Dachshund.
23. Rolling on earthworms or dead bugs, for example, is a popular dachshund pastime.
24. The general arrangement of the hair is such that the wirehaired Dachshund, when viewed from a distance, resembles the smooth.
25. It was dark and it would have been difficult to recognize anyone , but because one of them, walking toward the corner, had a dachshund on a leash, it could have been Trencher.
26. The only reason not to spay or neuter your dachshund is if you are going to show her in conformation, and intend to breed her if she does well in the show ring.
27. Breeds that may be more commonly affected include the English Cocker Spaniel, German Shepherd Dog, Alaskan Malamute, Dachshund, and Springer Spaniel.