Similar words: assess, sunglasses, assessment, mass, possess, tresses, amass, obsessed. Meaning: [mæ'seɪ /'mæsɪ] n. the common people generally.
Random good picture Not show
1. Never stand aloof from the masses.
2. Don't alienate yourself from the masses.
3. There were masses of dark clouds in the sky.
4. The sky was full of dark masses of clouds.
5. We should never isolate ourselves from the masses.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Feeling you are different from the masses is the thing you most have in common with the masses.
7. There's masses of ivy climbing up/over the walls of our house.
8. The harbour was blocked in by floating masses of ice.
9. She was entering the masses with the phantom of a future Utopia.
10. Don't give me any more. I've eaten masses!
11. It has masses of flowers each year.
12. Some of the bureaucrats befooled the masses.
13. There were masses of people in town today.
14. I got masses of cards on my birthday.
15. I've got masses of work to do.
16. The killer hid away quickly among the masses.
17. I have masses of work to do.
18. The masses have boundless creative power.
19. There's masses of work for her to do.
20. The masses held off the aggressors with their hands.
21. The trains provided cheap travel for the masses.
22. The priest says two Masses each day.
23. The speaker tried to rouse the masses.
24. The wealth comes from the toil of the masses.
25. Leaders shouldn't keep themselves aloof from the masses.
26. The masses are the true creators of history.
27. Her golden hair fell in masses over her shoulders.
28. Masses of books covered every surface in the room.
29. TV should attempt to edify the masses.
More similar words: assess, sunglasses, assessment, mass, possess, tresses, amass, obsessed, biomass, massage, massive, possession, possessive, dispossess, massacre, the mass of, mass media, prepossessing, asset, passe, assent, assert, assets, passed, wrasse, impasse, mass production, assembly, crevasse, assemble.