Similar words: pattern, latter, flatter, platter, flattery, splatter, clattering, flattering. Meaning: ['slætɜrn /-tɜːn] n. 1. a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets 2. a dirty untidy woman.
Random good picture Not show
1. A slattern, evidently his wife, looked on fearfully.
2. A slattern brought his own meal, a thickly spiced bowl of soup.
3. A woman regarded as slovenly or untidy; a slattern.
4. Two days later I was in the taproom of Le Coq d'Or, the slattern beside me half drunk.
5. Anyway, the stranger was about to leave when a slattern dropped a tankard.
6. Some of our comrades love to unite long articles with no substance, very much like the foot-bindings of a slattern long as well as smelly.
7. So much had circumstances altered their positions, that he would certainly have struck a stranger as a born and bred gentleman; and his wife as a thorough little slattern!
More similar words: pattern, latter, flatter, platter, flattery, splatter, clattering, flattering, pitter-patter, hatter, tatter, patter, matter, scatter, shatter, battery, no matter, shattered, a matter of, scattered, bitterness, smattering, scattering, antimatter, chattering, as a matter of fact, slate, translate, attest, attend.