Random good picture Not show
1. The government has behaved with crass insensitivity.
2. He made crass comments about her worn-out clothes.
3. Don't talk to him: he's so crass.
4. No hotel service could be quite so crass.
5. We live in a time of crass materialism.
6. The materialism was crass, everyone's expectations had been aroused, and few people had been satisfied.
7. Besides, to be really crass about it, the publicity people are going to have a ball with this.
8. But this isn't just another crass commercialisation of a fictional character.
9. No crass shaker of champagne bottles.
10. It's another thing people tend to make crass comments about, or crass assumptions anyway.
11. What crass hypocrisy, pretending to worry about her career when she had been instrumental in its destruction!
12. Humboldt did what poets in crass America are supposed to do.
13. Crass protested against the introduction of politics in that meeting.
14. The family has been described variously as crass, bigoted, racist and plain boring.
15. the crass questions all disabled people get asked.
16. Part of the problem is crass intransigence by the opposition.
17. We were thus facing a crass challenge.
18. As a crass American you do a good job.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. He continually criticized England for its crass materialism.
20. There were many crass minds in Middlemarch.
21. I didn't want any part of this silly reception. It was all so crass.
22. Supposing in innocently requesting him to escort her today, she'd unwittingly committed a crass blunder?
23. Malongo was charmed by the idea that it suggested crass ambition and mindless spending on consumer trinkets.
24. He is wincing in a 1940s fleapit auditorium where they are showing a crass adaptation of one of his books.
25. At its heart the river flows untroubled by such crass intrusions as the hustle of modern living.
26. How did birthdays become less like Thanksgiving and more like the crass side of Christmas?
27. The primary motive is to free the self from a life that is necessarily rendered crass and degrading by society.
28. The former was written in the style of an internal memo while the latter was crass and patronising, he said.
29. I suspect he has told you to socialise because that is his crass way of nurturing you.
30. Debate about sensitive scientific issues needs to be forthright but not crass.
More similar words: crash, grass, brass, morass, wrasse, harass, grassy, grassland, idiosyncrasy, procrastinate, embarrass, harassment, grassroots, grasshopper, procrastination, embarrassed, bermuda grass, assassination, assassin, rash, grasp, trash, brash, as far as, eraser, phrase, cameras, drastic, rasping, craft.