Random good picture Not show
(13) All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income. Samuel Butler
(17) The sound smites upon the ear.
(18) Misfortunes have rained heavily upon the old man.
(19) This medicine acts upon the heart. Sentencedict.com
(20) The boy breathed upon a mirror.
(21) He went forth upon a journey to far land.
(23) The sum ofbehavior is to retain a man's own dignity, without in -truing upon the liberty ofothers.
(24) The sum of behaviour is to retain a man's own dignity, without intruding upon the liberty of others.
(27) Knowledge is of two kinds, we know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it.
More similar words: come upon, thereupon, look upon, frown upon, enter upon, once upon a time, make up one's mind, stupor, made up of, be made up of, pony, pond, weapon, ponder, keep on, sponsor, postpone, opponent, respond, component, sponge off, response, postponed, proponent, ponderous, correspond, respondent, despondent, responsive, spontaneous.