Synonym: human beings, human race, humanity, humankind, humans, man, world. Similar words: humankind, ranking, banking, franking, to my way of thinking, sinking feeling, kind, kindle. Meaning: [mæn'kaɪnd] n. all of the living human inhabitants of the earth.
Random good picture Not show
1. Mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shrink from commintting it.
2. Man is a microcosm of the whole of mankind.
3. It will bring peace to all mankind.
4. Language is peculiar to mankind.
5. The civilization of mankind has taken thousands of years.
6. Mankind exists on food.
7. Books are to mankind what memory is to the individuanl.
8. TAll mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good.
9. According to the Bible, the whole of mankind is descended from Adam.
10. Tall mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Since earliest times, mankind has been fascinated by fire.
12. Mankind has always been obsessed by power.
13. His research is for the betterment of mankind.
14. Genetic engineering will have revolutionary consequences for mankind.
15. He smiled calmly at the idiocies of mankind.
16. It exerts a civilizing influence on mankind.
17. They laboured for the happiness of mankind.
18. Famine and war still afflict mankind.
19. Mankind is warned to stop spoiling the environment.
20. Language is proper to mankind.
21. The future of mankind is at stake.
22. Mankind has used the horse since ancient times .
23. A new age for mankind is dawning.
24. Mankind is destroying the planet(sentencedict.com), all in the name of progress .
26. Man's dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world--the fight for the Liberation of Mankind.
27. There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and ,after that, to enjoy it , only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
28. He is a practical humanist, who believes in the dignity of mankind.
29. He has been devoting his whole life to benefiting mankind.
30. It is doubtful whether this research is of any benefit to mankind.
More similar words: humankind, ranking, banking, franking, to my way of thinking, sinking feeling, kind, kindle, kind of, kindred, kindled, kindness, skin disease, in demand, kindergarten, in a manner of speaking, painkiller, tank, dank, lank, rank, bank, sank, blank, thank, frank, lanky, drank, ankle, anklet.