Similar words: Islamic, Islam, make a mistake, island, slam, legislator, legislation, antislavery. Meaning: n. 1. a scholar who knowledgeable in Islamic studies 2. an orthodox Muslim.
Random good picture Not show
1. Above all, the exact number of armed Islamists is not known.
2. Many Islamists now acknowledge the importance of what Islamism began by rejecting utterly: democracy.
3. His government cited the threat from Islamist extremists.
4. Islamist militants threatened to kill her.
5. This would expose the weakness of the Islamist parties.
6. Lobbying by countries threatened by Islamist ideas and plots in Britain could also shift the inertia.
7. The Islamist extremism nurtured by a succession of military rulers of Pakistan has now come to haunt its well-intentioned but lamentably weak elected civilian government.
8. He complained about the treatment of jailed U.S. Islamist militant John Walker Lindh, and others.
9. Authorities say a homegrown radical Islamist group, the Indian Mujahideen, carried out the bomb attacks in several cities.
10. Is it a scared refusal to see Islamist terrorism for the implacable, irrational enemy it is?
11. Then it decided to give technicals to Islamist militias allied with the government.
12. An Islamist militant group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
13. They say he is an Islamist threat to the separation of religion and government in Turkey.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. In the early months of reformasi, dozens of Islamist parties sprang up.
15. A hardline Islamist alliance controls much of southern and central Somalia.
16. Taiba's charity wing, and those of several other Islamist and jihadi groups, were out there distributing tents, water, and medicine long before government teams began appearing.
17. The once savagely repressed progressive Islamist party An-Nahda won the Tunisian elections this week on a platform of pluralist democracy, social justice and national independence.
18. A cluster of Islamist parties combined support slump from 39 % to 29.5 %.
19. Even beyond the specifically Islamist character of al-Qa'ida, terrorism, especially terrorism on this scale, was naturally seen as a threat by every organised state.
20. Islamist terrorists, an insurgency in north - western Pakistan, had previously threatened to kill Miss Bhutto.
21. It was clear that there was significant support for the Islamists.
22. Yet hardly a day goes by without more people being killed by Islamists or government forces.
23. The U.S., meanwhile, wants China to engage in a dialogue on Pakistan as Washington looks for ways to bring pressure to bear on Islamabad over its ties with Islamist militants.
24. The death of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, its founder, after a year, was a fatal blow to the first vision; Islamist rhetoric was a tempting tool for his successors.
25. In Turkey, secularists are wrong to try to ban the Islamist - tinged ruling party , AKP ( see article ).
26. Ugoh says the soldiers will soon be able to help Malis national army defeat the Islamist militants.
27. Local people said a two-hour gunfight followed the attack by Islamist insurgents on the compound in Azazga.
28. Sayyid Imam al-Sharif, who goes by the nom de guerre Dr Fadl, helped bin Laden create al-Qaeda and then led an Islamist insurgency in Egypt in the 1990s.
29. The two Pakistani army officials are mentioned as accomplices of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Islamist militant group which India says was behind the attacks.
30. Muhammad Ajmal Amir Kasab admitted to being a member of the Pakistani Islamist group Lashkar-e-Taiba, one of the most powerful militant groups in South Asia.
More similar words: Islamic, Islam, make a mistake, island, slam, legislator, legislation, antislavery, legislature, legislative, mislead, calamity, laminated, calamitous, amiss, misleading, legislative branch, famished, legislative assembly, squeamish, mist, mister, mistake, animist, mistily, antihistamine, mistreat, chemistry, optimist, economist.