Random good picture Not show
1) He was pained to see many youngsters deserting kibbutz life.
2) Incidentally, have you been to the kibbutz library yet?
3) How could we keep our children on the kibbutz?
4) The position of leader-manager in the kibbutz carries authority, and commands high prestige.
5) The kibbutz is situated in an arid spot hundreds of feet below sea level, a feature highlighted in tourist brochures.
6) Women clean house in a kibbutz because, like women everywhere, they complain that men would not do it properly.
7) For more than a decade, the farming kibbutz where Avishi Grossman spent his life has struggled under a huge debt.
8) To try to alleviate that, the United Kibbutz Movement began negotiating with the major banks to reduce the debt.
9) The kibbutz, the Hebrew name for a collective settlement, has also proved to be a firm short-term favourite among travellers.
10) Ilana occupied the general secretary of kibbutz Yagur in 2006.
11) Ilana arrived in kibbutz Yagur in 1988 with her husband and settle down ever since.
12) The idea of the kibbutz was to have a sexually neutral society in which there were no rigid formulae for each sex and each member had equal opportunity and equal responsibility within the group.
13) Flames approach houses in kibbutz Beit Oren in northern Israel, Thursday, Dec. 2, 2010.
14) The project is situated in Kibbutz Yechiam on the north of Israel in the community center area.
15) The building is nicknamed the Kibbutz, and has been the home of war photographers, among them Tim Hetherington, who was killed in Libya earlier this year.
16) As one example, the bank would begin charging interest the day a kibbutz incurred an overdraft.
17) It is this inhibition that is allegedly displayed, in the well-known case, by those brought up in the kibbutz.
18) All major decisions are taken by a general assembly in which each adult member of a kibbutz has the right to vote.
19) All three were trapped and killed in an ambush two miles from the kibbutz.
20) Do you have a pet kangaroo?When I was born[sentencedict.com], my father left my mother and me on a kibbutz...
21) But because of the drought, Israeli officials have cut the kibbutz 's annual quota of water.
22) Dr Sosis and Dr Ruffle picked the common-pool-resource dilemma because the communal lives of kibbutz members mean they often face similar dilemmas over things such as communal food, power and cars.
23) Ultra-Orthodox Jewish men look at a forest fire that broke out near kibbutz Beit Oren in the north of Israel.
24) Gordon Brown called on youngsters to volunteer to work on a kibbutz during a speech to the Israeli parliament yesterday. But they all looked like they were going to sleep on his.
25) Two months ago, the author was invited to visit Israel and had a chance to experience the unique Israeli way of life in a kibbutz.
26) A coiling serpent of watery fun greets vacationers in Ein Gev, Israel. The waterslide welcomes visitors to this kibbutz on the Sea of Galilee's eastern shore.
27) During the fighting, a Palestinian sniper shot and killed an Ecuadoran volunteer who was working in a potato field at an Israeli Kibbutz (communal farm) about 100 meters from the Gaza border.
28) When someone gets a gift and the other people at the kibbutz say, "Well you can't have that by yourself,[http://sentencedict.com/kibbutz.html] we share everything."
29) Two months ago, the author was invited to visit Israel and got a chance to experience the unique Israeli way of life in a kibbutz .
30) He said the militants were apparently planning to attack a kibbutz collective farm or to kidnap a soldier.