Random good picture Not show
1. Sukarno procrastinated; tempers flared up, the students withdrew.
2. Sukarno Loses Control Power was slipping from his hands.
3. On 31 August Sukarno named his Cabinet.
4. Unlike Aung San and Sukarno he was a model student, excelling despite his marginal position.
5. Sukarno became fascinated by Hartini, wife of an oil magnate.
6. As president, Sukarno appointed and dismissed all the Ministers,[http://Sentencedict.com] who were responsible to him.
7. On 1 November Sukarno was called in and a ceasefire arranged.
8. Sukarno went beyond Gandhi to declare war on the foreign exploiters.
9. Sukarno Preaches Politics of Consensus During 1956 dissatisfaction with the existing system simmered and eventually boiled.
10. Like an old-time Mormon, Sukarno kept each of his wives in a separate establishment in a different part of town.
11. They now provided Sukarno with a vehicle for polemic and controversy which enabled him to regain a place in the public eye.
12. In January 1967, Sukarno offered to go into exile providing he could retain his office.
13. Sukarno began to tour Java, addressing massive crowds on the theme of the awakening of national consciousness.
14. Without declaring for or against the coup, Sukarno issued an ordinance stating he had taken over command of the armed forces.
15. Sukarno decreed that the total would be increased from 200 to 514.
16. Everyone in the room was killed except Sukarno.
17. Sukarno declared independence on 17 August 1945.
18. President Sukarno picked up one, took a bite and handed it to Khruschev.
19. The first president of Indonesia, Sukarno , was involved with the exact location and the idea for the Samudra Beach Hotel.
20. 1967 - Suharto takes over from Sukarno to become President of Indonesia.
21. Sukarno, Indonesia's first president, had declared a "Confrontation" against Malaysia in 1964, which then included Singapore along with the Borneo states of Sabah and Sarawak.
22. Nationalists such as Sukarno, Indonesia, set up the Republic of Indonesia to strive for national self-determination.
23. Nobody could have been more opposite to the flamboyant Sukarno, or even the haughty Jinnah or the mercurial Nehru.
24. De Graaff commuted the sentence to two years, and in actuality Sukarno was released on 15 December 1931.
25. He has presided over a degree of prosperity unknown under his predecessor, Sukarno.
26. It represented all shades of opinion, but it was dominated by Sukarno.
27. Their junior commanders were mainly young urban middle-class men, the sort who had formed the audience for Sukarno.
28. Suharto, an Army general, became president in 1967 with the excuse of securing the country against an alleged Communist coup attempt against a weakening Sukarno.
29. It is always a big problem for American policy - makers to judge the character of Sukarno government.
30. American policies, correspondingly, transformed from abating the hostility between Indonesia and the West to weakening the political base of Sukarno.