Random good picture Not show
(1) Vines spiraled upward toward the roof.
(2) Melons grow on vines.
(3) He staked his tomato vines with bamboo.
(4) Long vines swirl round the tree.
(5) Not all virus infections are necessarily harmful to vines.
(6) Essentially, vines and grapes need water, heat and light.
(7) The vines had been attacked by mildew.
(8) With care, the vines will last indefinitely.
(9) Grape vines overarched the garden path.
(10) The vines were trained over an arch[sentencedict.com], providing shade as well as fruit.
(11) Vines enlaced the tree.
(12) The vines are propagated by cuttings.
(13) Vines slithered out of the brush.
(14) Weedy morning - glory vines overran the rainforest canopy.
(15) Vines of morning glory overran the rainforest canopy.
(16) Vines and almonds, lemons and oranges, pomegranates and sugar.
(17) A thermal blanket of warm air protects the vines in the winter months and hastens maturity through the summer.
(18) I get beautiful vines and flowers, but eventually the flowers fall off and the stems turn brown and dry up.
(19) For example, the Vines operating system from Banyan, a direct competitor of Netware, is based on Unix.
(20) He watered the vines so little that the leaves drooped and the tendrils withered.
(21) Most of the vines looked lifeless, their leaves drooping from the woody stems and curling into cylinders.
(22) Vines are another source of great beauty as well as food.
(23) The outer walls of the house are overgrown by vines.
(24) Many areas have been devastated by blights which destroyed cereal crops and vines.
(25) The communal borderline between Chouilly and Cramant slices through the middle of these slopes, the higher vines belonging to Chouilly.
(26) They are tough, tensile; part of the structure of the poem rather than decorative vines creeping around it.
(27) It is surrounded by beautiful gently rolling countryside, where the hillsides are often covered in vines and the valleys richly wooded.
(28) He has recreated the mood of his beloved Provence in a lyrical mural of clustered vines.
(29) Within days of the first autumn frosts a large brown patch of vines can be seen growing out from this area.
(30) I looked out the filthy window of the room, stared at the vines climbing the brick wall of the building opposite.
More similar words: divine, ravine, grapevine, divine right, lines, Chinese, finesse, tidiness, confines, business, tardiness, dizziness, in essence, loneliness, manliness, happiness, weariness, readiness, surliness, dyskinesia, stinginess, kinesthetic, chubbiness, on business, businessman, thriftiness, cleanliness, haughtiness, inessential, inestimable.