Random good picture Not show
1. The steak is so delicious that he's licking his lips.
2. The little boy is licking the ice - cream cone.
3. The cat sat licking its paws.
4. He has an endearing habit of licking his lips when he'snervous.
5. The dog bounded up to me and started licking my hand.
6. Scottish rugby fans are licking their lips in anticipation.
7. Flames were soon licking the curtains.
8. He needn't expect me to go licking his boots!
9. She's licking her chops at the thought of spending all that money!
10. I'm tired of licking envelopes.
11. The flames were licking out of the door and windows.
12. The dog sat licking its chops.
13. The waves were licking the seawall.
14. The home team were given a good licking.
15. The cat was licking its fur.
16. Our team is licking its chops because we beat the champions last night.
17. Within a few seconds flames were licking at the curtains.
18. We got a real licking in the final.
19. Orange flames were already licking round the foot of the stairs.
20. The small waves were licking at the rocks.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Leeds are still licking their wounds after their humiliating defeat by Grimsby.
22. Soon the flames were licking at the curtains.
23. The flames were now licking at their feet.
24. They were licking their lips at the thought of clinching the deal.
25. The cat cleaned itself by licking its hair.
26. We swallowed the chocolates in one gulp, licking our lips.
27. In the fireplace, the flames of fire are licking the logs.
28. They gave us a hell of a licking.
29. Huge tongues of fire were licking the side of the building.
30. If your father hears about this he'll give you such a licking!
More similar words: alive and kicking, fucking, checking, shocking, hijacking, checking account, check in, stick it out, lick, click, slick, sinking feeling, cowlick, lick the dust, city slicker, king, joking, taking, liking, shaking, parking, banking, ranking, milking, Lurking, kingdom, shirking, striking, breaking, franking.