Random good picture Not show
1. I'm tired of licking envelopes.
2. The cat sat licking its paws.
3. The steak is so delicious that he's licking his lips.
4. The little boy is licking the ice - cream cone.
5. He has an endearing habit of licking his lips when he'snervous.
6. Scottish rugby fans are licking their lips in anticipation.
7. Flames were soon licking the curtains.
8. He needn't expect me to go licking his boots!
9. The dog sat licking its chops.
10. The waves were licking the seawall.
11. The home team were given a good licking.
12. The cat was licking its fur.
13. We got a real licking in the final.
14. The small waves were licking at the rocks.
15. Soon the flames were licking at the curtains.
16. The flames were now licking at their feet.
17. The cat cleaned itself by licking its hair.
18. They gave us a hell of a licking.
19. The dog bounded up to me and started licking my hand.
20. She's licking her chops at the thought of spending all that money!
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The flames were licking out of the door and windows.
22. Our team is licking its chops because we beat the champions last night.
23. Within a few seconds flames were licking at the curtains.
24. Orange flames were already licking round the foot of the stairs.
25. Leeds are still licking their wounds after their humiliating defeat by Grimsby.
26. They were licking their lips at the thought of clinching the deal.
27. We swallowed the chocolates in one gulp, licking our lips.
28. In the fireplace, the flames of fire are licking the logs.
29. Huge tongues of fire were licking the side of the building.
30. If your father hears about this he'll give you such a licking!
More similar words: alive and kicking, fucking, checking, shocking, hijacking, checking account, check in, stick it out, lick, click, slick, sinking feeling, cowlick, lick the dust, city slicker, king, joking, taking, liking, shaking, parking, banking, ranking, milking, Lurking, kingdom, shirking, striking, breaking, franking.