Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke in a tone of weary cynicism.
2. There was not a trace of cynicism in his voice.
3. I found Ben's cynicism wearing at times.
4. There is now widespread cynicism about the political system.
5. He's often been accused of cynicism in his attitude towards politics.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She viewed his new interest in her with cynicism.
7. This cynicism makes today's young people hard to predict.
8. His words were tinged with cynicism.
9. The touch of cynicism struck a slightly sour note.
10. In a world full of cynicism she was the one person I felt I could trust.
11. Bill spoke with a cynicism born of bitter experience.
12. This talk betrays a certain cynicism about free trade.
13. He was dismayed at the cynicism of the youngsters.
14. A wry and comical early cynicism rapidly transforms into an overwhelming sense of sourness.
15. But beneath the careful cynicism she was aware of another, less comfortable, emotion stirring inside her.
16. But for all his jaundiced egoism and florid cynicism, Rice is not a bad man.
17. The degradation of public discourse, the spread of cynicism, makes our collective life less civilised.
18. The cynicism and materialism already so prevalent in our culture are given the imprimatur of policy.
19. How to move between pretentiousness and cynicism?
20. And can they then cut through pervasive public cynicism and generate enough voter interest to enact their recommendations?
21. It is enough to make you smell a rat and be damned for your cynicism.
22. The trouble with psychic phenomena is that they're very hard to prove-leaving plenty of room for cynicism.
23. Their inability to work together for the good of the republic would only increase the peoples' cynicism about government.
24. The greatest help in setting a strategy is a hefty slice of cynicism and the openness of mind to re-examine cherished beliefs.
25. This was the most interesting thing she had ever heard Elizabeth say, because it had undertones of cynicism, of self-mockery.
26. People are taking the elections with a fair amount of cynicism.
27. The reflex action at this point is to descend into cynicism.
28. Glancing back through what I have written so far, I detect more than a note of cynicism.
29. What you should know is that the politicians have now become just as cynical about the press, because cynicism breeds cynicism.
30. She struggled to analyze whether this was a naive point of view; or worthless cynicism.
More similar words: skepticism, racism, ostracism, municipal, technician, by night, racist, precise, exercise, decision, decisive, scissors, precisely, imprecise, nice, panic, tunic, picnic, clinic, ethnic, Hispanic, organic, chronic, laconic, mechanic, nickname, clinical, ironically, technical, dismal.