Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke in a tone of weary cynicism.
2. I found Ben's cynicism wearing at times.
3. There was not a trace of cynicism in his voice.
4. There is now widespread cynicism about the political system.
5. She viewed his new interest in her with cynicism.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. This cynicism makes today's young people hard to predict.
7. His words were tinged with cynicism.
8. The touch of cynicism struck a slightly sour note.
9. Bill spoke with a cynicism born of bitter experience.
10. This talk betrays a certain cynicism about free trade.
11. He was dismayed at the cynicism of the youngsters.
12. He's often been accused of cynicism in his attitude towards politics.
13. In a world full of cynicism she was the one person I felt I could trust.
14. How to move between pretentiousness and cynicism?
15. Many politicians and media critics confuse cynicism with skepticism.
16. A profound cynicism lies behind the work.
17. Cynicism has reached crisis levels, Rifkin said.
18. Beneath the cynicism, beneath the irony, however, turmoil.
19. In these early days Temperance was greeted with cynicism.
20. A wry and comical early cynicism rapidly transforms into an overwhelming sense of sourness.
21. But beneath the careful cynicism she was aware of another, less comfortable, emotion stirring inside her.
22. But for all his jaundiced egoism and florid cynicism, Rice is not a bad man.
23. It is enough to make you smell a rat and be damned for your cynicism.
24. The trouble with psychic phenomena is that they're very hard to prove-leaving plenty of room for cynicism.
25. Their inability to work together for the good of the republic would only increase the peoples' cynicism about government.
26. The greatest help in setting a strategy is a hefty slice of cynicism and the openness of mind to re-examine cherished beliefs.
27. This was the most interesting thing she had ever heard Elizabeth say, because it had undertones of cynicism, of self-mockery.
28. People are taking the elections with a fair amount of cynicism.
29. The reflex action at this point is to descend into cynicism.
30. Glancing back through what I have written so far, I detect more than a note of cynicism.
More similar words: skepticism, racism, ostracism, municipal, technician, by night, racist, precise, exercise, decision, decisive, scissors, precisely, imprecise, nice, panic, tunic, picnic, clinic, ethnic, Hispanic, organic, chronic, laconic, mechanic, nickname, clinical, ironically, technical, dismal.