Random good picture Not show
1. General Motors Corp. finally give up the dominator position to TOYOTA in 2009 over 77 years in global automobile industry.
2. Time is our real dominator, and he will never absolve you.
3. Though, mankind is the dominator of the robot of artificial intelligence, but them can not like feudal slave owner for slave so treat them, robot has own space, we should cherish them.
4. Mankind, in his own conceit, is the permanent dominator of the earth. In fact, he is only a hasteful passer-by in this planet.
5. The low-viscosity formulation and robust additive package of Dominator 5W-20 make it ideal for use as a high-strength qualifying oil.
6. In the Dominator tree view (which is a list of objects that together retain the entire Java heap), the classloader grouping replaces the name of the class loader with a description of what it loads.
7. Another key point of ascending on dominator is decreasing cost.
8. They are like dominator of this world who treat all things fairly and selflessly .
9. And, as tanks go, the Dominator sips fuel, getting 14 miles to the gallon.
10. As the dominator of the Mesozoic[sentencedict.com], it is the focus of the science.
11. TOYOTA becomes the new dominator in global automobile industry as impetuous development.
12. Dominator Synthetic 5W-20 Racing Oil's superior additive technology provides unmatched durability in extreme conditions.
13. TOYOTA becomes the new dominator in global automobile industry impetuous development.
14. Today SOA is one of the most popular topic in computer industry, it will be the dominator of software architecture.
15. Historical facts recorded in the history of a country reflect the ideology of the dominator to a certain extent.
16. Researchers inclined to regard that the visitor was a "Saint King" or "Manchu dominator", but in the context of the "Yangming school", the one he was waiting for would be "us" in the common sense.
17. Both equity and non - equity joint ventures are subject to risk and profIt'sharing: their common dominator.http://sentencedict.com/dominator.html
18. Objects dominated (retained by) another object can be said to be owned by that dominator.
19. In addition, she dethrones man from his position as the dominator by treating Alcee Arobin like a regal empress.
20. For Rooney, the challenge is to demonstrate personality as much as ability. United and England do not merely need a goalscorer, they need a dominator.
21. The first finger is used in finger and toe counting and then the second is used, until to the twentieth. It always is me as dominator who counts.
More similar words: denominator, dominate, dominating, domination, predominate, minatory, dominant, dominance, predominant, predominance, nominate, nomination, abomination, denomination, coordinator, dominion, domineer, anno domini, domino theory, domineering, nominal, nominally, senator, abominable, abominably, ruminate, fulminate, terminate, eliminate, laminated.