Similar words: indeterminate, termination, extermination, determine, determined, determining, exterminate, interminable. Meaning: [-nətɪv] n. 1. one of a limited class of noun modifiers that determine the referents of noun phrases 2. a determining or causal element or factor. adj. having the power or quality of deciding.
Random good picture Not show
1. The determinative method for low vapor pressure and their applicable scope are emphatically introduced.
2. The determinative factors are industrial factor, comparative factor, technological factor and institutional factor.
3. The tooth surface form has the determinative effect on the performances of a hypoid gear drive.
4. Bilateral act has the prior determinative force when both sides agree with each other, and for unilateral act , it just needs declaration of will of one side.
5. An advisory opinion cannot in itself be determinative of Kosovo's status, he said.
6. This dissertation a monograph about the determinative sentence ( DS ) in the languages of Sino - Tibetan family ( ST ) .
7. Reliability is the important determinative factor of antiaircraft missile system, also is the important connotation of materiel facility.
8. Most of them emphasize determinative effect of system on modern department.
9. While the text may be mere words on a page the discourse takes on a deeper and more determinative role.
10. If closeness is unseemly when money and politics intertwine, it is not always determinative.
11. The authors define five recruitment strategies which can be summarized as follows: 1 educational qualifications perform a determinative function.
12. The mine series system has not only randomness but also fuzziness. In system analysis and design process,[Sentence dictionary] these two non- determinative factors should be considered at the same time.
13. This will lay the foundation for the thermal performance test, air dynamic field test, dreg characteristic test and determinative test of the main design parameters.
14. "We question the utility of the question that has been proposed by Serbia. An advisory opinion cannot in itself be determinative of Kosovo's status, " he said.
15. In desertification and its opposite process i . e control of desertification, water plays the determinative role.
More similar words: indeterminate, termination, extermination, determine, determined, determining, exterminate, interminable, interminably, imaginatively, alternative, alternatively, detective, alternative medicine, terminological, native, inattentive, nomination, rumination, domination, culmination, abomination, elimination, examination, native land, denomination, disseminating, contamination, recrimination, discrimination.