Random good picture Not show
3. He showed valour and skill on the battlefield.
4. Fortitude is distinct from valour.
5. If you can't avoid trouble, then throw valour to the winds and run.
6. An act of conspicuous valour, in the tradition of St George, might help both her and him.
7. His wounds bear witness to his valour.
8. Be ye men of valour.
9. At the summit the stamina and valour of our fighter pilots remained unconquerable and supreme.
10. Wherever valour true is found ,(sentencedict.com/valour.html) true modesty will there abound . ( W . S . Gilbert ).
11. That valour which is not founded on prudence calls rashness.
12. Valour is the contempt of death and pain -- Tacitus.
13. Wherever true valour is found , true modesty will there abound.
14. Of the children of Simeon, mighty men of valour for the war , seven and one hundred.
15. His Judgment, like other mens Valour, has commonly the generosity to favour the weaker side.
16. He was promoted to the rank of major in recognition of his valour during the battle.
17. In large buildings, communication with other staff if often not easy but discretion is preferred to valour!
18. Now his torso rested in a cup-shaped cart adorned with valour tassels and therapeutic seals.
19. Having seen his ally overwhelmed in this startling fashion, Count Vulgrin decided that discretion was the better part of valour.
20. A community famed for exuberant high living suddenly decided that austerity was the better part of valour.
21. He has a wry sense of humour and an uncompromising disposition, particularly when it comes to talking about deeds of valour.
22. The young pedlar cast him a wary glance and apparently decided on practicality over valour.
23. The time of trial will soon come; keep your valour till then.
24. The national struggle could only be sustained by the innate valour of the common people.
25. How easily God can dispirit those nations that have been most celebrated for valour!