Random good picture Not show
2. Fair faces need no paint.
3. Wait until the paint has completely dried.
4. A fresh coat of paint can transform a room.
5. Ventilate the room properly when paint stripping.
6. You'll receive samples of paint, curtains and upholstery.
7. We want some volunteers to help paint the house.
8. Don't touch the door; the paint is wet.
9. The paint was brittle with age.
10. Apply the paint with a fine brush.
11. Dilute the paint with a little oil.
12. He sprayed the furniture with paint yesterday.
13. If you keep rubbing, the paint will come off.
14. He daubed paint on the wall.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. He daubed some red paint on .
16. I diluted the paint with a little oil.
17. That paint is wet - don't touch .
18. The paint had solidified in the tray.
19. This woodwork has had its final coat of paint.
20. They chipped the old paint off from the door.
21. He dipped the brush into the thick white paint.
22. She carefully scraped away the top layer of paint.
23. This wall needs another coat of paint.
24. Be careful not to rub against the wet paint.
25. Make sure the paint covers the surface evenly.
26. The walls were besmeared with sticky blue paint.
27. You can mix this paint with water or oil.
28. I stipulated red paint, not black.
29. The paint is beginning to flake off.
More similar words: painter, paintwork, pain, maintain, painful, painstaking, thomas paine, ain't, saint, taint, faint, quaint, dainty, acquaint, complaint, in the main, plaintiff, constraint, acquainted, maintenance, uncertainty, acquaintance, pail, pair, repair, unpaid, impair, paid off, a pair of, despair.