Random good picture Not show
1. He picked up a metallic ring last night.
2. There was a metallic click and the gates swung open.
3. Brass is a metallic alloy of copper and zinc.
4. The gum left a horrible metallic taste in my mouth.
5. He drives a metallic red van.
6. He had painted all the wood with metallic silver paint.
7. A sharp metallic note coming from the outside frightened me.
8. There was a metallic taste at the back of his throat.
9. Beer from a can often has a metallic taste.
10. He spoke in a thin, metallic voice.
11. Even the smallest metallic object, whether a nail file or cigarette lighter, is immediately confiscated.
12. The pans made a metallic clatter as they crashed to the floor.
13. Our new car is metallic blue.
14. They wove across the metallic dunes, submerging themselves like roots, surfacing again, twitching, throbbing sluggishly.
15. The captives' hands were bound with thick metallic rope.
16. Male indigo birds sport beautiful metallic blue plumage, while male whydahs sometimes possess spectacularly long tails.
17. I was aroused by a metallic clatter.
18. The puttering echoed around us, mixing its hard metallic ringing with the howl of the wind.
19. The car made cooling, metallic ticks sitting there, giving off heat as I passed it.
20. Surgeons, however, have used metallic implants such as clips and automatic sutures for a long time without any such complication reported.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. In the gleaming darkness, the big metallic rod threw a menacing shadow across our window.
22. Metallic bonding is related to electrical conduction and semi-conduction.
23. What had started out as a quest for metallic hydrogen now became a serious hunt for fusion.
24. Cheap loudspeakers often produce a harsh metallic tone.
25. He had a very loud, metallic voice, a little like Arsenio's in a strange way.
26. The key turned in the lock with a loud metallic click.
27. A healthy tooth percussed with a metal instrument gives a metallic sound.
28. The pair of lions which were found five years ago were metallic.
29. She was sticky with his blood, could smell the metallic tang of spilled life.
30. Mercury thus contains a much greater abundance of denser materials, the strong implication being that it is rich in metallic iron.
More similar words: metal, income tax, metaphor, timetable, vegetal, let alone, get along, illicit, idyllic, millimeter, metamorphosis, metaphorically, stallion, bellicose, get along with, retaliation, skeletal system, metastasis, public policy, get at, comet, mete, get away, getaway, meter, come to, metre, get about, detail, retain.