Random good picture Not show
1. The house has an underground passage.
2. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
3. The car park is underground.
4. Electrical power is supplied by underground cables.
5. There is an underground room in the old house.
6. I got lost in the London Underground.
7. The oil is pumped up from deep underground reservoir.
8. They descended to the Underground.
9. There is an underground park here.
10. They went on the Underground.
11. Recently they have laid an underground pipeline.
12. Radioactive water had seeped into underground reservoirs.
13. The underground chambers stretch the length of a football pitch.
14. Bus routes and railways, both overground and underground(sentencedict.com), converged on the station.
15. Roads have to be dug up to lay underground cables.
16. Many men were buried underground when there was an accident at the mine.
17. They extract the mineral from open pits and underground mines.
18. He eluded capture for weeks by hiding underground.
19. The waste is buried deep underground.
20. The mole bored its way underground.
21. Twenty miners were trapped underground.
22. The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber.sentencedict.com
23. This is the biggest underground lake yet discovered.
24. The miners were trapped deep underground.
25. Thirty miners were trapped underground after the fire.
26. In Britain and the USA in the 1970s, the underground was a powerful subversive force.
27. teacher, if you are a beautiful sky of the sun, we are underground lovely grass, is that you give us new life. Your day and night to help us take care of us, your hard work!
28. Planes bombed the guerrilla positions yesterday in an attempt to flush out snipers from underground tunnels.
29. Nitrates may take 20 years to percolate through to the underground streams.
30. He suffers from claustrophobia so he never travels on underground trains.
More similar words: undergrowth, undergraduate, ungrounded, ground, undergo, grounds, round and round, background, playground, founder, common ground, groundwater, groundswell, flounder, undergarment, middle ground, on the grounds of, surrounded, round, under, around, round up, all round, round off, wounded, founded, bounded, under way, thunder, plunder.