Synonym: waterspout. Similar words: cargo, lifestyle, for good, undergo, large, target, margin, garlic. Meaning: ['gɑrgɔɪl /'gɑːg-] n. 1. a spout that terminates in a grotesquely carved figure of a person or animal 2. an ornament consisting of a grotesquely carved figure of a person or animal.
Random good picture Not show
1. The gargoyle shower heads which never saw running water.
2. Corbelled gargoyles bristled, as if spewing into the warp.
3. Fitzormonde gazed up at the cruel gargoyle faces on the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula.
4. A lot of gargoyles have deteriorated more in the last 70-80 years than in the preceding 200 years because of the pollution.
5. Often they perch on rooftops like gargoyles,(sentencedict.com/gargoyle.html) waiting hours for nightfall so they can take wing.
6. And where the old gargoyles are now crumbling away, attempts are being made to replace them, expensive though this is.
7. Levine's depictions of the gargoyles of Notre Dame are much in the tradition of Meryon.
8. The interactive guides are the witty gargoyles Hugo, Victor and Laverne.
9. Grabbed her handbag back, gave me the gargoyle stare, went inside.
10. Melrose Gargoyles are nosy, but see as little as we do: only black stones with their skulls and crossbones.
11. We suppose that you're carving gargoyle up in the corner of this building .
12. As an example, suppose you're carving a gargoyle up in the corner of this building.
13. Summon Gargoyle ( Tier 5 ) now has a 3 minute cooldown, down from 5.
14. His face was the gargoyle of the devil, it was not human , it was not sane.
15. An evil gargoyle, once thought dead and banished forever, has returned with a vengeance.
16. Week of Gargoyle: Double growth for Gargoyle and O idia Gargoyles.
17. His frustration was interrupted when the gargoyle from the roof came crashing through the ceiling.
18. My daughter will accompany you, being with a gargoyle will make thingseasy for you.
19. During gargoyle waves, everybody needs to group back together to take down the bats.
20. The old grey Allied Bank was decorated with sixteenth-century gargoyles and sculptured animals, some devouring one another.
21. The rods are carved in the form of a series of gargoyle faces and grotesques, but are harmless.
22. The second was the sight of strange mythological beasts and demonic gargoyles which surrounded and surmounted the gateway.
23. The buildings, square and stout, were trimmed in white terra-cotta and topped by gargoyles representing the various scholarly fields.
24. Lines of tiles shimmered in the slivers of moonlight. Chimney pots stood out in black profile like squat, ebony gargoyles.
25. We could see that his yard was filled with firewood gargoyles.
26. His disfigured face was like some avenging nemesis of gargoyle design.
27. That wall is not thick enough to have that crawl space inside it. Look. There are windows above the gargoyle heads. Those casements are not six feet thick.
More similar words: cargo, lifestyle, for good, undergo, large, target, margin, garlic, garden, garage, at large, largely, garbage, cigarette, by and large, in charge of, regarding, as regards, take charge, in regard to, regardless, avant-garde, discharging, kindergarten, regardless of, with regard to, on a large scale, a large number of.