Random good picture Not show
3. They kept whiskey to antidote themselves against snake bike.
4. The holiday was a marvellous antidote to the pressures of office work.
5. I think that stricter punishment is the best antidote for crime.
6. Creative activity serves as an effective antidote to depression.
7. Massage is a wonderful antidote to stress.
8. Quinine is a natural antidote for this fever.
9. There is no known antidote to the poison produced by the fish.
10. Medication was given to antidote the poison the young girl had swallowed.
11. Regular exercise is the best antidote to tiredness and depression.
12. We do not have an effective antidote to this poison.
13. The resort offers the perfect antidote to the pressures of modern life.
14. The doctor administered an antidote.
15. A shot of adrenalin was given as an antidote to the wasp sting.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. A Mediterranean cruise was the perfect antidote to a long cold winter.
17. There is no known antidote for this poison.
18. There is no known antidote to a bite from this snake.
19. I had my routines: constant vigilance, my antidote to the sin of sleeping and the undomesticated world of dreams.
20. The 14M1 ... the perfect antidote to World Cup fever.
21. There is no known antidote to this poison.
22. There seems to be no good history antidote strong enough to drive out this bad and damaging chapter of history.
23. And as the antidote to such things it is devoutly to be wished.
24. Sharpened up, it could be an antidote to Buchanan.
25. Thus, the best antidote is to whistle and concentrate on thinking of something completely different.
26. Itself is a lonely, but also make you feel lonely antidote.
27. When he returned, he noticed their sickness and prepared an antidote.
28. Wanless is first to admit he has no quick antidote to the corrosive effect of falling asset values.
29. There is a brooding quiet over everything, a perfect antidote to urban clamour.
30. She regards this new version of history as an antidote to the old.
More similar words: potential, potentially, antique, frantic, quantity, pedantic, meantime, romantic, atlantic, antiquity, semantics, antipathy, antiseptic, anticipate, substantial, in quantity, quarantine, substantially, antislavery, tide, dot, and others, polka dot, widow, get rid of, idolize, corridor, prestidigitation, be afraid of, note.