Random good picture Not show
3. They kept whiskey to antidote themselves against snake bike.
4. The doctor administered an antidote.
5. Creative activity serves as an effective antidote to depression.
6. Massage is a wonderful antidote to stress.
7. Quinine is a natural antidote for this fever.
8. There is no known antidote for this poison.
9. The holiday was a marvellous antidote to the pressures of office work.
10. I think that stricter punishment is the best antidote for crime.
11. There is no known antidote to the poison produced by the fish.
12. Medication was given to antidote the poison the young girl had swallowed.
13. Regular exercise is the best antidote to tiredness and depression.
14. We do not have an effective antidote to this poison.
15. The resort offers the perfect antidote to the pressures of modern life.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. A shot of adrenalin was given as an antidote to the wasp sting.
17. A Mediterranean cruise was the perfect antidote to a long cold winter.
18. There is no known antidote to a bite from this snake.
19. There is no known antidote to this poison.
20. Sharpened up, it could be an antidote to Buchanan.
21. They are the perfect antidote to the Reptile House.
22. The best antidote for crime is justice.
23. The best antidote to censorship is publicity.
24. Work is always an antidote to depression. Eleanor Roosevelt
25. Action was his antidote to frustration.
26. I had my routines: constant vigilance, my antidote to the sin of sleeping and the undomesticated world of dreams.
27. The 14M1 ... the perfect antidote to World Cup fever.
28. Itself is a lonely, but also make you feel lonely antidote.
29. When he returned, he noticed their sickness and prepared an antidote.
30. Wanless is first to admit he has no quick antidote to the corrosive effect of falling asset values.
More similar words: potential, potentially, antique, frantic, quantity, pedantic, meantime, romantic, atlantic, antiquity, semantics, antipathy, antiseptic, anticipate, substantial, in quantity, quarantine, substantially, antislavery, tide, dot, and others, polka dot, widow, get rid of, idolize, corridor, prestidigitation, be afraid of, note.