Antonym: unnecessary, chance. Similar words: necessary, recessive, recession, excessive, accessible, processing, concession, go to pieces. Meaning: [nɪ'sesətɪ] n. 1. the condition of being essential or indispensable 2. anything indispensable.
Random good picture Not show
4. Necessity is the mother of invention. Plato
6. Necessity knows no law.
7. She saw books as a necessity, not a luxury.
8. I look upon this as an absolute necessity.
9. Water is a necessity of life.
10. There is agreement on the necessity of reforms.
11. He emphasized the necessity of taking strong measures.
12. You must understand the necessity of education.
13. We recognize the necessity for a written agreement.
14. I was compelled to do so by absolute necessity.
15. This is, of necessity, a brief and incomplete account.
16. We were discussing the necessity of employing more staff.
17. Being a professional actor of necessity means working nights and Sundays.
18. Car ownership is a virtual necessity when you live in the country.
19. There had never been any necessity for her to go out to work.
20. He felt a great necessity to talk about his problems.
21. There is absolutely no necessity for you to be involved.
22. He spoke of the necessity for a reciprocal relationship that would be useful for all sides.
23. He argued that nuclear weapons were a political necessity.
24. There's no necessity for you to come.
25. She is now in necessity.
26. Taxes are a regrettable necessity.
27. The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds, by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes,(http://Sentencedict.com) by instinct.
28. The people in the rural areas use mud bricks only as an immediate, practical necessity.
29. The violence of the revolutionary years was justifiable on the grounds of political necessity.
30. You can come early if you want to, but there's no necessity for it.
More similar words: necessary, recessive, recession, excessive, accessible, processing, concession, go to pieces, excess, access, success, process, incessant, density, obesity, processor, in excess of, adversity, diversity, intensity, curiosity, session, propensity, university, successfully, sensitivity, confession, depression, aggressive, impression.