Random good picture Not show
1. It was another day of mind-numbing tedium.
2. We played games to relieve the tedium of the journey.
3. We sang while we worked, to relieve the tedium .
4. Stress also relieves the tedium of everyday life.
5. To relieve the tedium of the days they sang, or told stories to Enoch.
6. The only things to break the dusty tedium are distant mountains[Sentencedict], ragged scars on the horizon.
7. His relentless gentility would risk serious tedium without a sharpness of eye and wit.
8. I didn't know how to while away my tedium.
9. The stink of exhaust, the mind - numbing tedium of traffic , parking lots blighting central city real estate.
10. Undoubtedly the very tedium and ennui which presume to have exhausted the variety and the joys of life are as old as Adam.
11. Soldiers often say that the worst thing about fighting is not the moments of terror, but all the hours of tedium in between.
12. She began to wonder whether she wouldn't go mad with the tedium of the job.
13. Sometimes I shave my legs, amazed at the majestic tedium of the activity.
14. You can end up a slave to the system, putting in endless hours of tedium and hating it.
15. Two-thirty was a time of blank arrest; a time of tedium, with all the dangers tedium carries at its heart.
16. Understanding your address book's capabilities will save you time and tedium in the long run.
17. And ask any worker about the treadmill, the maddening tedium.
18. She would have welcomed a raging tempest or a blistering drought - anything to relieve the endless tedium of her situation.
19. But Jimmy and the older children were locked in a windowless baggage car, and their excitement soon turned to tedium.
20. It was all highly entertaining and colourful, especially after a couple of days of shows that explored new boundaries of tedium.
21. She wanted to be left alone, but now the tedium of her resolutely normal life is plastered across 190 pages.
22. These moments were so vivid, so powerful, that they over-rode the endless tedium and the despair.
23. The proposed new lineup also drops Comedy Central, which often helps channel surfers flee the tedium of network programming.
24. But in this return he sometimes found something as horribly inane as the tedium of the city clerk's world.
25. For one thing it is devoid of the relentless lilt and terminological tedium of the professional programme writer.
26. The average work week was nearly eighty hours of either backbreaking labor or mind-numbing tedium.
27. It is also a time for sociability, a release from the tedium of the job.
28. Some married women do so because they have grown tired of the tedium of being at home all day.
29. A well - heeled tai - tai, a Shanghai homemaker, is out for her regular escape from tedium.
30. In myself I could observe the following sources of tedium.
More similar words: medium, sodium, stadium, compendium, premeditated, premium, triumph, planetarium, edit, media, editor, credit, heredity, medical, edition, predict, on credit, dedicate, succeed in, engaged in, incredible, incredibly, carpe diem, immediate, gifted, ingredient, creditable, expedition, medication, prediction.