Random good picture Not show
1. There was an ominous silence at the other end of the phone.
2. Those black clouds are/look a bit ominous.
3. There were ominous dark clouds gathering overhead.
4. The fog looked ominous in the evening gloom.
5. The car is making an ominous rattling sound.
6. This ominous warning soon proved prophetic.
7. Those black clouds look ominous for our picnic.
8. The engine had been making an ominous sound all the way from London.
9. The collapse of the bank is an ominous reminder of the fragility of the world's banking system.
10. There was an ominous silence when I asked whether my contract was going to be renewed.
11. The opening minutes, however,[sentencedict.com/ominous.html] were ominous.
12. It is an ominous silence; it must be broken.
13. There had been an ominous sign.
14. The second hypothesis is more ominous.
15. It is an ominous metaphor, though.
16. There was an ominous silence in the room.
17. There is a deep, ominous silence.
18. This time there was one ominous clunk.
19. Katy answered the phone. There was an ominous silence.
20. The music moves from ominous grooves to all-out instrumental pummeling of the listener -- all in the same piece.
21. In my mailbox an ominous yellow slip announces a piece of registered mail awaiting my signature at the post office.
22. 'How long will she be ill?' he asked. There was an ominous silence .
23. She picked up the phone but there was an ominous silence at the other end.
24. A sequence played amid a storm exudes the right air of ominous foreboding.
25. When he walked out the door, the town seemed dim, insubstantial, and filled with an ominous low hum.
26. Another wave crashed onto the deck and the mast made an ominous creaking sound.
27. Once firmly embarked on the slow-growth road, the United States can not avoid the ominous spectre of social and economic decay.
28. Men wounded by the cannon-fire were screaming and the band was playing, but it seemed like a rather ominous quiet.
29. What information has been gathered contains some subtle but ominous signs.
30. The development of the law along these lines is recent and confirmation of it by an august Commission is ominous.
More similar words: heinous, minor, minority, no use, booming, nominee, coming in, glooming, dominate, dominant, prominent, nomination, indigenous, domineering, terminological, promiscuous, monotonous, in order, casino, run out, cash in on, burn out, enough, turn out, in order to, run out of, in other words, announce, in order that, carcinomas.