Random good picture Not show
2. They were united at the church.
3. The example of the United States illustrates this point.
4. They united in their attempts to form a club.
5. Manchester United took a real pounding.
6. Several firms were united to form one company.
7. UN stands for the United Nations.
8. United looked woefully short of menace in attack.
9. Nationalist parties united to oppose the government's plans.
10. Manchester United and Arsenal were the pre-season favourites.
11. The United States sponsored the important meeting.
12. Manchester United completely overpowered their rivals to win 40.
13. United stepped up the tempo in the second half.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. It stands for the United States of America.
15. The two parties have united to form a coalition.
16. The two countries have united against their common foe.
17. The Arbor Day originated in the United States.
18. Leeds United were worthy winners of the competition.
19. Political leaders united yesterday to condemn the latest wave of violence.
20. The United States is a federation of 50 individual states.
21. Britain's prospects of beating the United States in the relay looked poor.
22. The United Nations has used/exerted/exercised its authority to restore peace in the area.
23. How long will you be staying in the United States?
24. The United States has taken sanctions against Iraq for 10 years.
25. Every party is united on the need for parliamentary democracy.
26. Kernaghan missed the United game after he ricked his neck.
27. Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council have a veto over any proposal.
28. Can-ada's prime minister will be hoping to play honest broker in the row between the United States and Japan.
29. The Gulf states include Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
30. The right to speak freely is written into the Constitution of the United States.
More similar words: united nations, united states constitution, unite, unit, unity, unitary, punitive, immunity, community, impunity, munitions, ammunition, finite, opportunity, definite, penitent, infinite, political unit, unitary system, penitence, impenitent, definitely, suited, penitentiary, limited, excited, invited, uninterested, infinitesimal, finite element.