Meaning: n. an American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation; the highest degree awarded by a graduate school.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Susannah has a PhD in Italian literature.
(2) She's presently working on her PhD.
(3) He's got a PhD in Biochemistry.
(4) She's working towards her PhD.
(5) Her academic credentials include an MA and a PhD.
(6) He is more highly educated(sentencedict.com), with a PhD in Chemistry.
(7) Someone with a PHD is doctor of philosophy.
(8) Emmanuel Monod, PhD, HDR Associate Professor, Paris Dauphine University.
(9) Roseanne Mirabella, PhD Associate Professor at Seton Hall University. She is the top nonprofit management education researcher in the field.
(10) Results (1)The positive rate of DMF. Rheogram in PHD with and without respiratory failure are 75% and 21.9% respectively.
(11) PhD Program in Graduate Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology.
(12) PhD usually requires at least 3 years of full - time study after a bachelor's degree.
(13) Academician of China Engineering Academy , Researcher, PhD Tutor, national expert with outstanding contribution soil engineering expert.
(14) He was awarded his PhD for a thesis on industrial robots.
(15) Pauli was an Austrian who did his PhD under Sommerfeld in Munich and then post-doced with Max Born in Gottingen and also with Niels Bohr in Copenhagen.
(16) Wu Jian is the pen name of a PhD student at Tsinghua University's School of Law.
(17) Mark Draper , PhD , Director of Curriculum, The Institute for American Liberty. Sentencedict.com
(18) The secret is making sure you buy those that are vine ripened, which eliminates almost all the bitter flavors, says Autar Mattoo, PhD, a molecular biologist with the USDA.
(19) "Early-life environments can affect if you are a snorer or not later in life, " Karl Franklin, MD, PhD, the study's lead author and a physician at University Hospital in Umea, Sweden.
(20) His basic degree is Mechanical Engineering. He has a diploma in Industrial Administration and Management, a PhD in Mechanical Engineering and LLB (International Law).
(21) BWE consulting and BWE coaching are divisions of Barbara Woodward Enterprises Proprietary Limited which was founded by Managing Director Dr Barbara Woodward PhD.
(22) Postgraduate research studies are offered across range of fields Master or Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) level.
(23) Nonviolent communication was developed in the 70s by Marshall B. Rosenberg, a PhD in clinical psychology from the University of Wisconsin.
(24) He has published more than 200 academic papers, 10 books including Micromechanics of Composite Materials and Smart Material Systems and Structures, and supervised 65 PhD students.
(25) The smartest, best-trained breeds are similar to a 2-year-old child in their ability to understand human speech, according to researcher Stanley Coren, PhD.
(26) "We humans are too diverse to establish a norm, " says Betty Dodson, PhD, a New York City-based sexologist and the author of Sex for One.
(27) Objective: To investigate the clinic characteristics in elder pulmonary heart disease ( PHD ) accompaniedheart disease ( CHD ) .
(28) Respected for his thoroughness and attention to detail, Parke holds a PhD in fruit machine gambling.
(29) "Young people tend to pay more attention to the bad," explains neuropsychologist Stacey Wood, PhD, of Scripps College."As we get older, we learn to regulate and overcome this reaction.
(30) Milk is especially susceptible because the riboflavin (vitamin B2) it contains acts as a photosensitizer, says Donald McMahon, PhD, an expert in dairy foods processing at Utah State University.