Random good picture Not show
(1) He is going to be an accountant.
(2) She fiddled the books while working as an accountant.
(3) That firm is looking for a new accountant. At present the salary they will offer has been left open.
(4) She's an accountant by training.
(5) It would probably pay you to hire an accountant.
(6) The accountant began to peculate the public money.
(7) Our accountant finally managed to sort out the muddle.
(8) The accountant disputes the figures you gave him .
(9) An accountant will examine the company's books.
(10) It would pay to use an accountant.
(11) He's no more than a glorified accountant.
(12) He's not a bad chap—quite human for an accountant.
(13) Could you put me on to a good accountant?
(14) The boss motioned the accountant in / to enter.
(15) My brother's studying to be an accountant.
(16) Their accountant has been on the fiddle for years.
(17) We talked to the company's chief accountant.
(18) She has an appointment with her accountant.
(19) I can recommend him as an extremely good accountant.
(20) Her accountant was good at exploiting tax loopholes.
(21) It pays to find a good accountant.
(22) I asked to see my accountant.
(23) You would be well advised to consult an accountant.
(24) The boss dropped an accountant from the payroll.
(25) The accountant described his work to the sales staff.
(26) You have to account to the accountant tomorrow.
(27) His accountant had been cooking the books for years.
(28) She has been an accountant all her working life.
(29) He was deep in conversation with his accountant.
(30) The company recognized Mr Brown's outstanding work by promoting him to chief accountant.
More similar words: accountancy, accountable, unaccountable, accountability, account, account for, accounting, on account of, account number, take into account, tantamount, instantaneous, count, country, county, recount, counter, count on, count out, discount, fountain, mountain, encounter, countless, countryside, countermand, countenance, counterpart, country music, counterfeit.