Random good picture Not show
1. She sprinkled the strawberries with sugar.
2. She sprinkled powder on her baby.
3. She sprinkled sugar over the strawberries.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The sheets and pillows were sprinkled with lavender water.
5. She sprinkled sugar on the cakes.
6. His poems are sprinkled with quotations from ancient Greek.
7. The grass was sprinkled with dew.
8. The slops she threw down sprinkled me all over.
9. The priest sprinkled holy water on the baby's forehead.
10. He sprinkled sugar over his cereal.
11. She sprinkled pepper on my grub, watching me nosh.
12. Cheese can be sprinkled on egg or vegetable dishes.
13. I sprinkled cocoa over my latte.
14. The priest sprinkled the baby with holy water.
15. Unfortunately, the text is sprinkled with errors.
16. Men in green army uniforms are sprinkled throughout the huge auditorium.
17. Reagan sprinkled his conversations with phrases from famous Americans.
18. Broken glass lies across the carpet like sprinkled water.
19. Serve, sprinkled with spring onion greens, over rice.
20. Serve immediately sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan.
21. Sprinkled with paprika so they have a nice color.
22. He had sprinkled rose petals on the bed.
23. The pie is sprinkled with cheese, and baked.
24. Dark hair, liberally sprinkled with grey, curled a little too long over his collar.
25. The topping was a melted chocolate bar, sprinkled with a handful of soggy peanuts.
26. No more virgin coastal cliff will be sprinkled with bungalows.
27. He cultivated members of the aristocracy and sprinkled them among his company boards to impress potential investors.
28. Corn tortillas can be cut into strips, fried until golden, and sprinkled with salt - voila! tortilla chips.
29. She wore a cotton frock with little daisies and forget-me-knots sprinkled all over, and a fluffy, pink, angora cardigan.
30. When Bowman asked Hal for the telescopic display, a sparsely sprinkled star field flashed on to the screen.
More similar words: sprinkle, wrinkled, sprinkling, wrinkle, tinkle, spring, sprint, sprinter, spring up, offspring, anklet, ankle, rankle, inkling, sprig, brink, drink, sprightly, shrink, drink up, trinket, drink to, drink down, esprit de corps, print, printout, princess, printed, principle, principal.