Random good picture Not show
2. An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.
3. Calamity and prisperity are the touchstones of integrity.
4. He described drugs as the greatest calamity of the age.
5. If we had been careful such a calamity would not have befallen us.
6. The frost last week was a great calamity to the citrus industry.
7. The earthquake was the worst calamity in the country's history.
8. War is a frightful calamity.
9. It could only end in calamity.
10. His financial help saved the magazine from total calamity.
11. The marriage proved to be the greatest calamity of his life.
12. They have issued the calamity - stricken people with food.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. It would be a calamity for the farmers if the crops failed again.
14. In fact, eternal life would be a calamity.
15. No calamity in this house, eh?
16. Aquino on Nov. 7 declared a state of calamity in Leyte Province.
17. My thoughts, naturally, run to calamity: What if Stan forgot us?
18. Hurricane George was just the latest calamity to hit the state.
19. Better therefore to try to anticipate such a calamity by assuming the role of an active and vigilant peace-maker.
20. Only calamity and desolation awaited this continent, and he felt almost powerless against the evils.
21. If that unbidden calamity befell them, they would glumly accept what looked to be a hellish process.
22. The United States presidential election has been a calamity without precedent.
23. The report contains numerous portentous references to a future environmental calamity.
24. Smith expressed his typically extreme view that the appointment of Coleman was the greatest calamity the veterinary profession ever experienced.
25. This, he said, although giving temporary surcease was the road to calamity.
26. Singh told reporters that he had not seen such human suffering in any previous natural calamity.
27. The world abounds in verdant forest tracts that were years ago laid waste by man or natural calamity.
28. Pundits tried not to read too much symbolic portent into the calamity.
29. The miners probably resented the intrusion but must have been fearful of the possible consequences of this calamity.
30. About once a century is our best guess of how often such a cosmic calamity must occur somewhere on Earth.