Random good picture Not show
(1) Mediocrity is not the lack of effort, but the lack of goals; dream is not without action, but the action is too late; the poor is not hard, but the lack of expertise; lazy not pace, but the pace is too shallow.
(2) His plays are distinguished only by their stunning mediocrity.
(3) His acting career started brilliantly, then sank into mediocrity.
(4) The old poet decried the mediocrity of today's writing.
(5) The company abhors mediocrity.
(6) Though, I must say, mediocrity never looked better.
(7) Mediocrity is excellent to the eyes of mediocre people. Joseph Joubert
(8) How can new Liverpool bludgeon United into mediocrity yet take only one point from their previous league fixtures against Leicester and Derby?
(9) The man who had risen from political mediocrity by identifying with Adlai Stevenson, Sen.
(10) Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better. Gordon B. Hinckley
(11) My report cards, memorable for their mediocrity, were a regular agony.
(12) Thomas Wolfe is not a mediocrity.
(13) This often becomes a watershed in mediocrity and genius!
(14) Until that happens you will wallow in mediocrity.
(15) Caricature is the tribute that mediocrity pays to genius.
(16) Fashion today is sloppy mediocrity.
(17) The transformation of mediocrity into genius through transmutation.
(18) The grand mediocrity of today everyone being the same in survival and number of offspring means that natural selection has lost 80% of its power in upper-middle-class India compared to the tribes.
(19) For the barking fat-faced mediocrity in the stagy black uniform he feels chiefly to be attempted(sentencedict.com), modified by caution.
(20) Mediocrity is the law of your existence. Your days are remarkable for nothing but sameness and insipidity . Yet you may live a great life.
(21) A goal just before half-time rescued the match from mediocrity.
(22) Trying to get everyone to like you is a sign of mediocrity. Colin Powell
(23) Because they are so good, so smart, they stand out like beacons in a sea of mediocrity.
(24) I pointed out that by slackening our programme efforts we would simply court mediocrity.
(25) Elsewhere, local authority treatment could descend to little more than fashionable mediocrity.
(26) Our educational system continues to slide further and further into mediocrity.
(27) The emphasis has to be on quality not quantity, otherwise the game will drift down a cul-de-sac of mediocrity.
(28) Large corporations draw up ground plans for restaurants and reduce everything down to a level of mediocrity.
(29) Both are using the power of privilege and big corporate money to compensate for their mediocrity.
(30) A man with no experience can only display his mediocrity and immaturity.
More similar words: mediocre, hypocrisy, media, critic, medium, median, meritocracy, medical, mediate, critical, criteria, medieval, meditate, medicine, criticize, immediate, medication, premeditated, heredity, minority, asperity, security, priority, posterity, integrity, celebrity, obscurity, authority, popularity, regularity.