Random good picture Not show
1. He's a hypocrite - he's always lecturing other people on the environment but he drives around in a huge great car.
2. He is a hypocrite and never exerts himself to help anyone.
3. He's such a hypocrite! He never practises what he preaches.
4. Charles was a liar and a hypocrite who married her for money.
5. She ripped off the mask of the hypocrite mercilessly.
6. I called her a damned hypocrite and that made her sit up.
7. The newspapers branded her a hypocrite.
8. A hypocrite is more dangerous than a dishonest man. A dishonest man deceives and cheats, and a hypocrite betrays and swindles. Dr T.P.Chia
9. The systematic inversion practised by the hypocrite is brought out by Shakespeare, almost with an admiration for its trickery.
10. He was also a hypocrite, a puritan, and a racist.
11. Jack failed thoroughly as a hypocrite.
12. Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan. Abraham Lincoln
13. No man is a hypocrite in his pleasures. Samuel Johnson
14. He was neither a hypocrite nor a puritan.
15. A hypocrite is a pretender, and people are right, there are pretenders in the church.
16. I object against him that he is a hypocrite.
17. The minister well knew- subtle, but remorseless hypocrite that he was!
18. A man who moralize is usually a hypocrite, and a women who moralize is invariably plain.
19. One who simulates, pretends(sentencedict.com), or alleges falsely; a hypocrite or dissembler.
20. You say you care about the poor, but you don't help them. You hypocrite!
21. You say you care about the poor, but you don't help them, you hypocrite!
22. It was his choice, she said, to cleave to the Brownings and he was a hypocrite to say otherwise.
23. He knew what the girl was when he hired her, the bald-faced hypocrite!
24. Apart from the victims are the accomplices, who - knowingly or unknowingly - help the hypocrite to achieve his goals.
25. Whoever you blame on the scum transfer fiasco he came out of it as a two-faced hypocrite.
26. That means his brother Joseph is required to be a scheming hypocrite.
27. Better to have no one represent the district for the time being rather than this hypocrite.
28. The magazine wrongly suggested he was a liar and a hypocrite.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Liang Shu - ming is an ambitious schemer, a hypocrite.
30. A "whited sepulcher" is a person who is evil inside but appears good on the outside, a hypocrite.
More similar words: hypocritical, hypocrisy, mediocrity, criteria, hypothesis, critic, meritocracy, critical, criticize, write, trite, writer, write off, write out, write up, contrite, write down, favorite, underwrite, The last rites, pocketbook, hype, hyper, hyperbole, hypnotize, hypnotised, hyperactive, Democrat, mediocre, democracy.