Random good picture Not show
(3) True praise roots and spreads.
(9) Praise is not pudding.
(10) He was accorded the praise due him.
(11) Such conduct is unworthy of praise.
(12) He is worthy of our praise.
(13) Praise can be a fine tonic.
(14) The singer is always feeling after words of praise.
(15) He was effusive in his praise for the general.
(16) Classic A book which people praise and don't read.
(17) The critics were full of praise for the film.
(18) This guy is worth of our praise.
(19) Admonish your friends privately, but praise them openly.
(20) She wrote poems in praise of freedom.
(21) Praise always stimulates him to further efforts/to make greater efforts.
(22) I praise the nurse can use weak shoulders strong enough to carry a daughter, mother, wife's burden. Sentencedict.com
(23) An honest man will receive neither money nor praise,that is not his due.
(24) It's worthy of praise.
(25) She got the praise for the job but he did all the spadework.
(26) His latest movie has won high praise from the critics.
(27) To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
(28) Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.
(29) You're not very consistent: first you condemn me, then you praise me.
(30) He referred to your work in terms of high praise.