Random good picture Not show
2. Shakespeare compared the world to a stage.
3. 'I knew this would happen,' he said in a stage whisper ".
4. I'd like to take my argument a stage further.Sentencedict.com
5. The government is at a stage where it is willing to talk to almost anyone.
6. 'I knew this would happen,' she said in a stage whisper.
7. Lenin carried Marx's ideas a stage further by putting them into practice.
8. The play is a stage adaptation of William Golding's novel.
9. They clapped together a stage so that they could have somewhere to perform.
10. Let us take the discussion a stage further .
11. The actors clapped together a stage so that they could have room to perform.
12. The actors had to fit up a stage because there was no theater in the town.
13. Murder wasn't a stage performance by the local thespians.
14. Special enough to take a stage further.
15. Quijano, amongst others, takes this argument a stage further by utilising a modes of production approach.
16. There is sometimes a stage in the tone 2 are where the patient begins to be offhand and flippant.
17. It is particularly useful at a stage when pupils have very limited reading skills.
18. That period over, there is a stage of continued high growth when the dominance of the new technology is generally accepted.
19. It is barely bigger than a road on a stage set, and it disappears picturesquely around a bend.
20. A stage in search of actors would be a news item any local paper would be keen to carry.
21. There was also a stage where I deeply resented the foetus, although now I think I have killed this feeling.
22. But such sentences can be seen as marking a stage in linguistic growth.
23. The possibility of enhancing one's knowledge is limitless.Graduation only marks a stage of one's education.Unceasing acquisition of knowledge will unceasingly escalate us to ever higher and higher attainments.
24. Don't worry about the baby not wanting to leave you-it's a stage they all go through.
25. He was horrified at the thought of his son prancing about on a stage in tights.
26. Although she made intermittent movie appearances, she was essentially a stage actress.
27. She'd been with the same company for too many years and felt she needed a change of scene, so she applied for a job as a stage manager.
28. He is holding a closed book, signifying a mystery, possibly a stage in the alchemical process.
29. As he tells it, it does sound almost like a stage farce.
30. The truly exciting prospect, though, is workwear taking it a stage beyond its booming club and hip hop customer base.