Random good picture Not show
2. Shakespeare compared the world to a stage.
3. 'I knew this would happen,' he said in a stage whisper ".
4. I'd like to take my argument a stage further.Sentencedict.com
5. Let us take the discussion a stage further .
6. The government is at a stage where it is willing to talk to almost anyone.
7. 'I knew this would happen,' she said in a stage whisper.
8. Lenin carried Marx's ideas a stage further by putting them into practice.
9. The play is a stage adaptation of William Golding's novel.
10. They clapped together a stage so that they could have somewhere to perform.
11. The actors clapped together a stage so that they could have room to perform.
12. The actors had to fit up a stage because there was no theater in the town.
13. Murder wasn't a stage performance by the local thespians.
14. Special enough to take a stage further.
15. An archivist takes collecting a stage beyond.
16. He then took the experiment a stage further.
17. Let us then take the discussion a stage further.
18. Like ... like a stage set.
19. He controls fights and calms down a stage invasion.
20. The cottage parlour looked like a stage set.
21. One can take this a stage further: drawing.
22. Michael Barber takes this a stage further.
23. At the other end was a stage with footlights.
24. So much for setting a stage.
25. The possibility of enhancing one's knowledge is limitless.Graduation only marks a stage of one's education.Unceasing acquisition of knowledge will unceasingly escalate us to ever higher and higher attainments.
26. Don't worry about the baby not wanting to leave you-it's a stage they all go through.
27. He was horrified at the thought of his son prancing about on a stage in tights.
28. Although she made intermittent movie appearances, she was essentially a stage actress.
29. She'd been with the same company for too many years and felt she needed a change of scene, so she applied for a job as a stage manager.
30. He is holding a closed book, signifying a mystery, possibly a stage in the alchemical process.