Random good picture Not show
1. If the woodland is left alone, it will regenerate itself in a few years.
2. The trail wends its way through leafy woodland and sunny meadows.
3. The birds are equally at home in a woodland or riverside environment.
4. The house is surrounded by vast tracts of woodland.
5. Our house backs onto a piece of woodland.
6. She drank in the beauty of the woodland scene.
7. The plant grows abundantly in woodland.
8. The woodland was razed by fire.
9. The dewy woodland was solitary and still.
10. Most of the woodland has now been burnt up.
11. On Wednesday we cleared a beach and woodland of litter.
12. With so many areas of woodland being cut down, a lot of wildlife is losing its natural habitat.
13. The Woodland Trust is dedicated to preserving our native woodland.
14. Woodland creatures such as foxes and owls are increasingly common in towns.
15. The remaining block of woodland is cut down to ground level.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Leaving corridors of deep-rooted woodland can prevent salinity.
17. Help the Woodland Trust protect Britain's heritage.
18. The track continues, re-entering dense mixed woodland, climbing still.
19. There is also a very pleasant woodland walk here.
20. Specialists in catching smaller birds in woodland and scrub.
21. After climbing steeply through woodland the lane levelled off.
22. This leads to a wide track through woodland.
23. Typical long-netting scene, dissecting woodland for daylight netting.
24. Lights glowed dimly through the woodland.
25. The plant tends to grow in the lighter margins of woodland areas.
26. Grants are being offered to farmers who agree to turn over their land to woodland and forests.
27. The Forestry Commission is responsible for preserving over 2 million acres of woodland.
28. The dormouse in Britain may face extinction if ancient woodland continues to disappear.
29. The landscape is a mixture of open ground and woodland.
30. On this side of the Webi, undulating grasslands rose to distant hills, and strips of woodland bordered numerous streams.