Random good picture Not show
1. The slow movement is wonderfully moody and rhapsodic.
2. Keith had seemed moody all morning.
3. He can be rather moody at times.
4. As a teenager Sean was aggressive and moody.
5. David's mother was unstable and moody.
6. Moody people are very difficult to deal with.
7. She was moody at times and easily irritated.
8. Why are you so moody today?
9. Lewis was aggressive, eccentric, moody[Sentencedict], and brilliantly clever.
10. He's the same old Peter - moody and irritable.
11. Her husband had become withdrawn and moody.
12. She gazed out at the moody grey sea.
13. He can be quite moody.
14. My daughter is very difficult, uncommunicative and moody.
15. He's so moody - I don't know why she puts up with him.
16. When he came, he was silent and moody, and after a few sarcastic remarks he went away.
17. When he drinks too much he becomes moody and quarrelsome.
18. He became moody and unreasonable, flailing out at Katherine at the slightest excuse.
19. She's been really moody and emotional.
20. Jealous, moody type, apparently; married too but separated.
21. Since the accident she's been morose and moody.
22. Mucho moody with tons of testosterone.
23. Moody mid-nineteenth-century Historical with gothic overtones.
24. Despite his militant crew cut, Bellows looks stylishly moody and vulnerable, and Sheridan could pass for a vanilla float.
25. Lynne Moody, nursing sister in Bassetlaw's day hospital for elderly people, runs an informal support group for carers.
26. As for the moody magnetism Method actors devote all their energy trying to perfect, Allen can take it or leave it.
27. Sometimes he's fun to be with; at other times he can be very moody.
28. On many occasions during those first few months, she was moody, tearful and uncommunicative.
29. Teenagers tend to get a bad name for being moody.
30. I tried to make polite small talk with him although he seemed distinctly taciturn, if not downright moody.