Random good picture Not show
1. A postmortem showed that the victim had been poisoned.
2. A postmortem was ordered to try to ascertain the cause of death.
3. The postmortem on the presidential campaign is under way.
4. The doctor carried out a postmortem on the body.
5. A postmortem examination will be carried out today.
6. A postmortem revealed she had died from shock.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Human rights groups are calling for a postmortem to ascertain the cause of his death.
8. Voice over A postmortem has revealed the man died from natural causes, there are no suspicious circumstances.
9. A postmortem showed she had 55 injuries, including broken ribs and bruises to head, neck and body.
10. But 4 postmortem examinations have failed to establish the cause of his death.
11. There were no suspicious circumstances and a postmortem was due to be carried out later.
12. A postmortem examination failed to establish a definite cause of death and the results of further forensic tests are awaited.
13. He knew every undergraduate and undertook long postmortem s on scholarship as well as tripos examination results.
14. On postmortem dissections of collected specimens,[sentencedict.com] I found every stomach packed solidly full of sulfide minerals.
15. A postmortem examination revealed she had suffered a heart attack at the time of the accident.
16. Another postmortem study of three patients showed portal vein thrombosis with fresh thrombus extending from recently injected varices.
17. A postmortem investigation revealed he'd died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
18. A later postmortem showed the man had been drinking and died of hypothermia during the night when temperatures dropped to - 2.
19. Today the police said that after a postmortem examination, they're still awaiting the results of more tests.
20. A postmortem examination is being carried out to find the cause of death and forensic officers have searched the surrounding area.
21. The postmortem was done in the pathology department of the Perth hospital.
22. A postmortem examination report showed he died from poisoning by carbon monoxide due to inhalation of fumes.
23. A postmortem showed he had been hit by five bullets and had also been struck by a number of shotgun pellets.
24. I had carried out postmortem examinations of the dead animals but had found only a non-specific gastro-enteritis.
25. But a postmortem found no evidence of serious wounds on her body.
26. Postmortem examination was carried out in seven patients, and the gastrointestinal tract was fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin.
27. A postmortem examination will take place in Vancouver later today to confirm identification from dental records.
28. Our postmortem revealed a mutated amalgam of all of these inert materials within her own tissue.
29. At first the police treated his death as suspicious, but a postmortem has now revealed he died from hypothermia.
30. The defence ministry refused to release his body to his family for a postmortem examination and radiation testing.
More similar words: last month, at most, not more than, poster, post-war, shorten, supporter, reporter, reportedly, mortify, mortgage, mortality, atmosphere, adjustment, investment, item, stem, direct investment, temple, system, starter, quarter, charter, courteous, repartee, pose, most, host, lost, cost.