Random good picture Not show
1. With respect to your proposal, we are sorry to say that we cannot agree to it.
2. With respect to your enquiry, I enclose an explanatory leaflet.
3. Parents often have little choice with respect to the way their child is medically treated.
4. I am writing with respect to your letter of 15 June.
5. With respect to your request, I am not yet able to agree.
6. The two groups were similar with respect to income and status.
7. This is true with respect to English but not to French.
8. With respect to your other proposals, I am not yet able to tell you our decision.
9. The Moon does not rotate with respect to Earth.
10. The thesis comes into its own with respect to industrial policy where significant discontinuities in policy can be attributed to the government changing hands.
11. Each curve of reduced modulus is shifted with respect to the curve at T o until all fit together forming one master curve.
12. The United States further reserves to these provisions with respect to individuals who volunteer for military service prior to age 18.
13. The availability of accurate information with respect to the current sales enables sophisticated marketing capable of responding to consumers' preferences.
14. Second, services were grouped together with respect to the scale upon which they needed to be provided.
15. Because the welfare state is not neutral with respect to gender equality, it also takes sides on the question of language.
16. This also provides a method of categorising new driving protocols as central or peripheral with respect to risk.
17. Psychology has recently gained the respectability it should always have had with respect to pain, for two completely irrelevant reasons.
18. The comparative static propositions listed above can be tested with respect to these particular optimal values.
19. Thirdly, estimate the elasticity of the constrained labour demand function with respect to the real wage rate.
20. Clearly, however, we are never going to settle our religious differences with respect to education through the political process.
21. The contradictions that remain are challenging - not only with respect to de Beauvoir's life but also in relation to our own lives.
22. The weights are modified by an amount proportional to the first derivative of the error with respect to the weight.
23. Nozick develops a model which enables him to make primary a principle with respect to entitlement.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Assets are imperfect substitutes because they possess different characteristics with respect to liquidity, marketability and profitability.
25. In the philosophical tradition there have been two tendencies with respect to epistemological concerns and concerns about the social order.
26. For now Aristotelians were faced with the same problem with respect to Jupiter and its moons.
27. The major differences in rift characteristics relate to their position with respect to plate boundaries and the intensity of volcanic activity associated with them.
28. It is interesting to ponder how the values of planners are formulated with respect to determining aesthetic criteria for decision-making.
29. Tense, therefore, can be deictic in as much as it can be used to encode specific temporal relations with respect to the encoder.
30. Fairly consistent patterns are evident in the location of the volcanic activity with respect to the fringing trench.
More similar words: respectively, irrespective of, with regard to, subject to, be subject to, threshold, especially, aspect, suspect, spectrum, prospect, spectacle, inspector, introspect, inspection, perspective, spectacular, introspection, react to, three, threat, thread, threaten, desperate, special, specify, species, respond, desperately, specific.