Random good picture Not show
1. He disliked synagogues and Zionism with about equal intensity.
2. As Zionism grew, it lost its rebellious tone.
3. They argue that Zionism is exclusionist and thus racist.
4. Brandeis had been drawn to Zionism not as a nationalist rebellion but as a philanthropic gesture.
5. Some of these visions, like Zionism and socialism,(sentencedict.com) may occasionally become reality.
6. His virulent opposition to Zionism reassured the radicals.
7. Zionism always stood for peaceful coexistence with other people native to the land.
8. To me, Zionism simply means that Jews have a right to their homeland and the Middle East.
9. For one, let's define Zionism.Zionism has somehow gotten a negative image.To me, Zionism simply means that Jews have a right to their homeland and the Middle East.
10. The duality analysis reveals that Zionism is both favorable and derogative to the Israeli - Palestinian peace.
11. He was interested in the history of Zionism, and as he read the book he was kind of surprised by some of the things it said.
12. In Israel's early life Zionism was a mainly secular movement and the dominant force on the other side was a secular Arab nationalism.
13. Writing in an impenetrably mystical Hebrew, Kook tried to disprove the traditionalists' view of Zionism as heresy.
14. Perhaps for the first time since the birth of Zionism a century ago, we are a people without a vision.
15. It is not appropriate to reopen the question of Zionism and racism.
16. The sticking points, according to the official, concern existing references to Zionism and the issue of reparation for slavery.
17. Nationalism, in the extended sense in which I am using the word, includes such movements and tendencies as Communism, political Catholicism, Zionism, Antisemitism, Trotskyism and Pacifism.
18. The United States joined Israel in walking out of that meeting because of document language about Israel and Zionism that U.S. officials considered anti-Semitic.
19. The slogans attack America's involvement in Indo-China and support of Zionism, as well as American and Soviet "aggression, control, interference, and bullying".
20. Only a few months before the hijacking attempt, the Kremlin had called for a public relations counteroffensive that would paint Zionism as “a vanguard of imperialism.”
21. Apart from his scientific work Einstein was a passionate advocate in the causes of pacificism and Zionism.
22. So there are between either of these and for instance Scottish nationalism, Zionism, Antisemitism or Trotskyism.
23. Their paranoid espousal of various conspiracy theories, rabid support of Israel and religious Zionism, and fiery preaching about the "Islamic Threat" held for me a strange fascination.
24. As a nationalist movement, pan-Turkism's rise and heyday coincided with similar ideologies in 19th and 20th century Europe, such as Pan-Germanism, Pan-Slavism and even Zionism.
More similar words: isolationism, antagonism, anachronism, neoplatonism, canonised, astonish, admonish, patronise, astonished, antagonist, astonishing, communism, humanism, organism, feminism, astonishment, admonishment, mechanism, heathenism, colonialism, republicanism, confucianism, microorganism, egalitarianism, totalitarianism, onion, bionic, ionize, rationing, histrionic.