Random good picture Not show
1. I know it's self-indulgent of me, but I'll just have another chocolate.
2. It feels self-indulgent spending so much on a pair of shoes.
3. To buy flowers for myself seems wildly self-indulgent.
4. The novel is too long and self-indulgent.
5. She writes a tedious and self-indulgent column for a Sunday paper.
6. For anyone else this is a self-indulgent luxury.
7. Bobbi's just a spoiled and self-indulgent rich kid.
8. She was all soft and loose and self-indulgent.
9. Oh, not forgetting a stack of self-indulgent musical wanderings.
10. It made her lazy, it made her rather self-indulgent.
11. He scorns educational research as a self-indulgent and pointless waste of time.
12. Washington, that bastion of deaf ears and self-indulgent thinking, is actually trying to relate to the country it represents.
13. When his fields are starved of minerals through self-indulgent agriculture, he tries to impose his own will upon the land.
14. More self-indulgent self-important twaddle, the product of a rock star who really did believe his own press, his own myth.
15. But we can not afford to be so self-indulgent and dismissive.
16. Personally they are petty, self-indulgent and vengeful to a degree that suggests galloping megalomania.
17. They were regarded as at best degenerate and self-indulgent, and at worst as vicious.
18. Equal parts amusing and excruciating to watch, this self-indulgent sojourn in suburbia is certainly no Defending Your Life.
19. He said they were the self-indulgent ramblings of a patches-on-the-elbow peasant, and who the hell did he think he was anyway?
20. Can I not miss a self-indulgent oneself.
21. Why give publicity to this self-indulgent, adolescent oaf?
22. This requires that we give up foolish, immoral reading, or reading to acquire power, or reading that is self-indulgent.
23. It is not only those who dismiss the arts as self-indulgent who lay themselves open to such a charge.
24. At three a.m. she was Jay-in-love-with-Lucy, writing bad poetry or self-indulgent screeds of what daylight sneered at as a journal.
25. For the rest of us, I suspect, recalling punk rock is a rather self-indulgent activity.
26. She turned herself over in her bed, and snuggled down for an extra, self-indulgent and rare hour of sleep.
27. The way in which the man of genius rules is by persuading an efficient minority to coerce an indifferent and self-indulgent majority(James Fitzjames Stephen.
28. I lit one of her menthols, a taste I'd already come to associate with these air-conditioned, self-indulgent mornings.sentencedict.com/self-indulgent.html
29. The prophet Ezekiel sheds light on an ancient city whose people suffered God' s judgment, in part, because they embraced a self-indulgent lifestyle.
30. When you spend time having fun, you know you're being self-indulgent. Alarms start to go off fairly quickly.
More similar words: indulgent, indulgence, indulge, self-incrimination, refulgent, selfish, unselfish, divulgence, effulgence, indigent, bulge, divulge, self-, itself, oneself, himself, in itself, by itself, of itself, pendulum, undulant, undulate, by yourself, selfless, by himself, self-esteem, self-contempt, find, wind up, industry.