Random good picture Not show
1. A cat is a tame animal.
2. Most of the criticism has been pretty tame.
3. It's hard to tame a tiger.
4. I found office work very tame after army life.
5. The deer never became tame; they would run away if you approached them.
6. The pigeons are so tame they will sit on your shoulder.
7. She made strenuous efforts to tame her anger.
8. The scenery around here is a little tame.
9. The Prime Minister managed to tame the trade unions.
10. The film has a tame ending.
11. He is so tame that he agrees with everybody.
12. His job is to tame lions.
13. Some of today's political demonstrations look rather tame.
14. You'll find life here pretty tame after New York.
15. You can never entirely trust even a "tame" leopard.
16. To us it was all pretty tame stuff.
17. I decided that teaching was too tame for me.
18. If you have a tame doctor,(sentencedict.com) he might give you a sick note.
19. The bird is too tame now to survive in the wild.
20. The party was tame because all the people were sleepy.
21. The bird became so tame that it was impossible to release it back into the wild.
22. He'll need to tame his temper if he wants to succeed.
23. Tame birds, when approached,(sentencedict.com) will stretch out their necks and ruffle their neck feathering.
24. I've got a tame mechanic who keeps my car in order.
25. White rats tame easily.
26. I have a tame doctor who'll always give me a sick note when I want a day off.
27. To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world.
28. After a few months' contact the monkeys become very tame.
29. I quite enjoyed the book but found the ending rather tame.
30. The Amazons were believed to have been the first to tame horses.